Just finished our Disney Trip Video

DisneyJen0504

Wife, Mom, Teacher
Inspired by the Wolfs, my mom, sister, and I decided to give it a try when we went to WDW in August for our girls trip. If Dh had been with me, I probably wouldn't have been able to get him to do it! haha! But mom and sister were up for it!
Hope you like it (although there are no cute little ones saying "Are we gonna do it again" it is still pretty fun! Thanks for looking!:goodvibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V12zl-Bk6Yc

So adorable! You girls had the best time. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

My daughter and I are going for our FIRST TRIP EVER next June. Thanks for the inspiration! :cool1::dance3::cool1:

Great job ladies!

If you don't mind me asking, what video editing software did you use?

Thank you!!! :goodvibes I used Imovie to edit the videos and photos together with the music. :)

Thanks! The only reason I ask is because, like you, I have been inspired by the Wolf family (and now YOU guys :) ) to do something similar. I'm new to the whole camcorder world though, just bought my first one a couple of weeks ago. I'll look into Imovie, hopefully its user friendly!

oops, that won't work....you're a Mac, I'm a PC....that sounds like a commercial LOL

Great job !!!!! I have got to figure out how to do this !!!
What a great keepsake !!! You guys were so fun to watch, you really captured the magic of Disney in all of your smiles !!! :santa::santa::santa:

Thank you for sharing your amazing video. I smiled the entire time I was watching. It looks like you all had a funtastic time.

one, your mom is adorable.

two, that cinderella statue! I'm a CM at the world of disney in NYC and it used to be here and i always wondered where they put it! was that DTD?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter