• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just for fun.. best spectator signs!

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
My dear fellow runners.. the 2024 RunDisney is over … now we have the happy memories and the new training season :)

So, just for fun and/or motivation what are the best spectator signs that you have seen?

Here are some - I don't have photos though, I loved reading them:
  • Run, you have a breakfast reservation
  • I tried running, it was awful (with a cat photo)
  • Dear stranger feel proud of yourself
  • Remember, you paid for this
  • Run like the balloon ladies are chasing you
  • Run like your dog when chasing a squirrel
  • Run, you are getting a free banana
  • Who needs toenails anyway?
Ps. i am a runner now! after being one of those spectators that could have said.. “ If this was easy I would do it” LOL

Several years ago when the marathon still went through ESPN there was a sign on the way out of the complex, which was like mile 19(ish) that said “Smile if you are not wearing underwear”. It made me giggle and then I immediately worried everyone will know I am not wearing underwear - great sign for late in the race brain!

My favorites are not particularly appropriate. And I'm not sure how the CMs let the girl bring the one sign into Epcot.

ETA: they were hilarious. And I loved them.
Do tell. I can't remember seeing any inappropriate signs during a runDisney race.

Do tell. I can't remember seeing any inappropriate signs during a runDisney race.
One was “If marathons were easy they’d be called your mom” which is not terrible. And I legitimately laughed when my brain was able to process it.

A previous favorite was when Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian were a thing said “If Pete and Kim can be a couple, YOU can finish this race!”

One was “If marathons were easy they’d be called your mom” which is not terrible. And I legitimately laughed when my brain was able to process it.

A previous favorite was when Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian were a thing said “If Pete and Kim can be a couple, YOU can finish this race!”
It reminds me of signs seen at Boston and New York that read "You've got stamina. Call me."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter