Just for fun: How close to your due date did you deliver?

Ds#1. Due 4/25 born 5/12. 8 lbs 6 oz. 21 inches. 26 hours of labor after my water broke naturally
Ds#2. Due 2/16 born 2/9. 6lbs 1 oz 18 and 1/2 inches. 6 hours of labor after water was broken by dr.

How bad is it that I don't remember when they were due? I do remember the day they were born! :rolleyes1

I think they must have been due pretty close to when they were born, otherwise I would remember. I had all 3 of them without any sort of problems, apparently my hips were made to birth babies. :laughing: I remember before I had my first, a few of my friends had already had babies and were telling me about the pain of labor..never happened with me. My labor never lasted longer than a couple of hours and a few pushes.

]How bad is it that I don't remember when they were due? I do remember the day they were born[/B]! :rolleyes1

I think they must have been due pretty close to when they were born, otherwise I would remember. I had all 3 of them without any sort of problems, apparently my hips were made to birth babies. :laughing: I remember before I had my first, a few of my friends had already had babies and were telling me about the pain of labor..never happened with me. My labor never lasted longer than a couple of hours and a few pushes.

Don't worry. I had to look it up in their baby books. Thankfully, I had actually filled out the first few pages in each.....:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

How bad is it that I don't remember when they were due? I do remember the day they were born! :rolleyes1

I think that I wouldn't have remembered due dates either if either of mine had come as they were supposed to. The first was just so early (3 1/2 weeks, almost born in the high school I was working at, LOL!) and the second almost came at 25 weeks and had the nerve to be 3 days late instead!

DS's due date was February 29th. He came Feb 17th. I had a Dr apt on Wednesday morning and she said she will see me next week, I was not showing any signs of pre-labor at all. I started having contractions that night/Thursday morning. DS was born Friday morning at 4:15. They had to break my water twice though, I guess the first time they didn't puncture it enough but I was very much ready and DS was born an hour later (even though he was facing the wrong direction which made pushing very very difficult). I did work Valentines day (Tuesday) and went back work to help out exactly a month after he was born which just happened to be St. Patrick's day.

DS was born at 36w6d (due July 21, born June 29) - my water broke at 6:30 a.m. and he was born the same day

DD1 was born at 38w2d (due Nov. 26, born Nov. 14) - taught all day and went into labor after work. She was born early the next morning.

DD2 was born at 38w2d (due Oct. 1, born Sept. 19) - my water broke right after I got home from work (didn't even get in the house - was gonna go for a walk around the block and made it half way when my water broke). She was born early the next morning.

DD was born one day early-induced. She's the light of my life.princess:

DD was born May 7th via a scheduled c section but my water broke that morning anyway. I was due May 11th

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

DS was due March 7 and born Feb 10
DD was due April 22 and born March 27 induced. She tried to come in December but I had meds for that until March.

We disagreed with the due date the doctor gave us because the date would have implied a date of conception that was impossible. In reality, due to circumstances, we knew when we conceived her, which should have put her due date at 11 days earlier than the date they gave us.

She ended up coming more than 2 weeks after that due date-- only after induction and me having been dilated to 4 for 5 weeks. Good times, especially in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter