Just For Fun...Tell me how long your drive is to Disneyland

I've done it in 4 hours, 57 minutes before door to door from Downtown Phoenix (1920s Phoenix) to the Grand's guard house. Most times it takes me 5.5 hours.

6 hours 42 minutes according to google maps and that sounds pretty correct.. 6.5-7 hrs depending on traffic is what it usually takes. Whys the state have to be so big :(

My son had been a 10 min walk for the last 3 years, but he just moved out and is now an hour away.....

Last edited:
About 34 hours... just asked my wife about driving instead of flying this summer. That did not go well.

30 hours according to google, or 4.5 hour plane.

for a few years, 1 to 2 hours depending on traffic.

14 hours split into 2 days, 12 hours day one, then 2 hours the next morning for rope drop. 879 miles

About 22 hours without stops!!! We've done it 7 times in the last year and are doing it this summer with a van of 7!!!

Hello fellow islander :) We did that drive once, and now DH is trying to convince me to do it again, except we now have a 4 year old - no thank you!

DH tried to convince me to do that drive with the two of us plus our 16 year old plus my sister.

No way, no how.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter