Just found a great book about ports of call!

magyar2

I really want a vacation!
Just came home from the bookstore. I have started to do some research for our Western Caribbean cruise in Dec. (I start researching really early, don't I?).

While searching through the travel section, I found a book that tells all about various ports of call for cruise line passengers, and all of the things that you can do at these ports. The book is called "Caribbean Ports of Call", and the author is Kay Showker. I purchased the one that deals with the Western Region, and it includes the Bahamas as well. It seems to be pretty thorough, and has given me lots of great ideas so far (what I read in the bookstore, anyway!:D ).

I only wish my library carried books like this! My library is really small and doesn't have much by way of travel books, but perhaps if you have a good library or are in a good system, you will find this book there, saving you some money. It is definitely worth a look, in my opinion!

I found this series of books here in San Diego at the library 2 weeks ago and i agree it has lots of info I checked it out . If there are more librarys in your area you can always have it sent there for you if one of the other branches carry it . I always check out books now instaed of buy . They are expensive and change so often better to borrow then buy .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter