• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just getting back from AKL…

Once.Upon.A.Time

DIS Veteran
Hi,

We are just getting back from AKL Jambo House. Feel free to ask me any questions. Some of the highlights we had were the view from our room. We requested lobby level partial view and we got exactly that. It was amazing. We even got to see zebras and giraffes and we had a resort view booked. The Mara was good, but we wish they had more variety. Boma was good as well. The pool was fun and we loved the zero entry feature. Feel free to ask me questions!

Hi,

We are just getting back from AKL Jambo House. Feel free to ask me any questions. Some of the highlights we had were the view from our room. We requested lobby level partial view and we got exactly that. It was amazing. We even got to see zebras and giraffes and we had a resort view booked. The Mara was good, but we wish they had more variety. Boma was good as well. The pool was fun and we loved the zero entry feature. Feel free to ask me questions!

Hello. Did you happen to eat breakfast at Sanaa? I read that you order like a counter service, but then you sit at the table and they bring your food?

Also, was there anywhere to get good iced coffee drinks?

Hello. Did you happen to eat breakfast at Sanaa? I read that you order like a counter service, but then you sit at the table and they bring your food?

Also, was there anywhere to get good iced coffee drinks?

We didn’t. We ate breakfast at The Mara every morning. There were options like Mickey waffles, French toast bread pudding, and oatmeal. I recommend trying the French toast pudding. They bring you your food at The Mara as well. I just made my own iced coffee with my refillable mug, but I did hear people ordering coffee drinks at The Mara. Hope this helps!

We didn’t. We ate breakfast at The Mara every morning. There were options like Mickey waffles, French toast bread pudding, and oatmeal. I recommend trying the French toast pudding. They bring you your food at The Mara as well. I just made my own iced coffee with my refillable mug, but I did hear people ordering coffee drinks at The Mara. Hope this helps!

Thank you!

Don’t you Wish you had this attraction too ( from the Kansas City Zoo )…

D2B9BB6B-8214-4A72-B2F6-1844DDADD884.jpeg

They also have a gondola ride over the animals Be careful your shoes don’t fall off your feet ! Obviously people in Kansas City do not need lawyers for any reason whatsoever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter