Just getting started and zippo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneydoc

Earning My Ears
I was just getting started on the board with only about 5 post and zippo the board moved and my post history vanished. Should I have registered again or was there a way to pull up my username from the old board? I registered about 1 1/2 weeks ago for the first time. Oh well....guess I'll have to make up for lost time.:D

Sorry Doc...I think I read somewhere that everything was rolled back from two weeks ago. (Probably the last time a save was done) Don't worry, they're not targeting you only, I guess it happened to everyone. Post counts, threads missing, etc, etc, etc.

Pete and the guys are working on this and will probably have everything restored soon. In the meantime, you're absolutely right about logging in more posts. I have a feeling that this new board is the start of something new and exciting and, just think, we're on the ground floor of it all! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter