• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just going to MVMCP- Questions

hjchik

Earning My Ears
This December while in Florida we want to hit up MVMCP, however that is the only Disney activity we are doing. We still have our magicbands from our trip last year. Will we be able to use the app and do mobile order and charge to our bands? Also has any one done the modified one day photopass? I know we can get in around 4, but is there anything else of note to know for a one day MVMCP visit? Thanks!

I believe you can only use your band to charge if you're staying on site. Your post seems to imply you're not staying on site, so just a head's up.

I believe you can only use your band to charge if you're staying on site. Your post seems to imply you're not staying on site, so just a head's up.
Mobile Ordering at QS venues is open to all guests who have linked a credit card to their MDX app.

You don't use your bands to do MOBILE ordering; you use your phone and charge to a credit card.
Thanks I knew that. I just got confused and thought app equals band. So you can mobile order as long as a credit card is on file? Even when not staying on site?

So you can mobile order as long as a credit card is on file? Even when not staying on site?
As long as you have a CC linked to the MDE mobile app, you can use mobile food ordering.

If you are staying off-site, you can't charge to your MagicBand since that's actually charging back to your Disney hotel room account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter