• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got a 30% PIN code!!!!

maggieb9975

DIS Veteran
Got it by email. Called to get my new rate and reservationist and she saiid wow you're fast we just sent them out today!!! So good luck everyone!!!

The details are:

Stay In The Heart Of Our Universe At One of Our On-Site Hotels
View this email in your browser

Theme Parks | Universal CityWalk® | On-Site Hotels

These exclusive offers can only be redeemed
with your unique offer code:
Xxxxxxxxxxx
Travel dates for our three deluxe hotels:
May 4 - Oct. 9, 2014

Travel dates for our moderate and value hotel:
Sept. 1 - Oct. 2

Book by May 18, 2014
This offer is available for a limited time and cannot be booked online.
Call 1-866-343-5500 Today!
Stay in the Heart of Our Universe
at One of Our On-Site Hotels
With four uniquely themed on-site hotels, including our newest hotel, Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort, we have something for everyone. Each hotel offers unbeatable amenities, spectacular pools and exceptional dining. Plus, you'll only be a few short minutes from Universal Studios Florida®, Universal's Islands of Adventure® and Universal CityWalk®.
Plus, Guests of All On-Site Hotels Enjoy
EXCLUSIVE THEME PARK BENEFITS!

• Early Park Admission† one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required)
• Complimentary shuttle buses to and from both theme parks and Universal CityWalk®

• FREE^ Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES at participating rides and attractions
• Complimentary water taxis connecting to and from both theme parks and Universal CityWalk®
• Priority Seating at select restaurants throughout the resort
SEE ALL ON-SITE HOTEL BENEFITS ►

*Promotional discount is based on savings from seasonal rates at our deluxe on-site hotels. Offer is valid for travel 5/4/2014 - 10/9/2014. Offer must be booked by 5/18/2014. Blockout dates and other restrictions may apply and are subject to change without notice. Minimum four (4) night stay required. The number of rooms available at these rates is limited. Rates vary for other room types and are higher on Fri/Sat and holidays. No group rates or other discounts apply. Reservations must be made in advance of arrival and are subject to availability. This offer is non-transferable and does not apply to existing reservations. **Nightly rates quoted above based on 7-night stay in a standard room during value 1 season at Universal's Cabana Bay Resort. Rate is valid most nights 9/1/2014 - 10/2/2014. Rates and discounts vary by length of stay, room type, travel dates, season, and are subject to availability. Reservations must be made in advance. Blockout dates and arrival/departure restrictions may apply. Advance reservations are required. Rates are higher on Fri/Sat and holidays. Reservations must be made in advance of arrival and are subject to availability. This offer does not qualify for YOUFirst benefits. Offer is not valid with other promotional offers, group, or negotiated rates. Travel for Family Suites begins 3/31/2014 and travel for Standard Rooms begins 6/16/2014. †Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regularly scheduled park opening to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid at select attractions at each park. ^Paid theme park admission required. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort; available for purchase only. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, and other select attractions. Not valid at Hogwarts Express. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay as indicated on the Universal Express Unlimited pass. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.

Hard Rock Hotel ® Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc. Cabana Bay Beach Resort ® 2014 UCF Hotel Venture II. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2014 Universal Studios. © 2014 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. 14-02291_042814_NA

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Copyright and Trademark

To ensure delivery of Universal emails to your inbox, please take a moment to add
Backstage@email.universalorlando.com to your email address book or safe list.

As a member of the Universal Orlando Resort online community you signed up to receive promotional e-mail updates about Universal Orlando Resort. Click here if you would like your email address to be removed from the email list.

Universal Orlando Resort
Guest Contact Center
1000 Universal Studios Plaza
Orlando, FL 32819

Congrats to you and glad you could use it!! :thumbsup2

Congratulations.. Even if we were to get one I would not be able to use it our travel dates from Oct 25th - Oct 30th .

I'm assuming this is a code specific to you? The dates work perfectly for me so hopefully one of those will show up for me! I did get an email from Loews today but nothing inside referring to Universal at all.

Nevermind I just saw 'unique' in the text you posted. Oh well!

I'm assuming this is a code specific to you? The dates work perfectly for me so hopefully one of those will show up for me! I did get an email from Loews today but nothing inside referring to Universal at all.

Nevermind I just saw 'unique' in the text you posted. Oh well!

Yeah it was just for me. I get lots of emails from Universal but this one caught my eye cause it said save LOL

You may still get one! Good luck!

My daughter got one too. When we called to apply it, the first reservationist had no clue what he was doing and the rate he gave us was more than our AP rate. Second reservationist knew what she was doing. So know your numbers before you call!!!

The RPR discount is 40%

Mine was 45% but it was geared toward Florida Residents so luckily my mom is coming so they allowed me to use it on her room with saved almost $75 per night above the AP rate at PBH.

Hoping maybe one of my other inboxes will get one for us non florida people :) so I can use it on my room.

We just got it to. We had ApH rate already booked. The pin code saved only additional $9.91. Oh well better than nothing :-)

My daughter got one too. When we called to apply it, the first reservationist had no clue what he was doing and the rate he gave us was more than our AP rate. Second reservationist knew what she was doing. So know your numbers before you call!!! The RPR discount is 40%

I got the same email but mine was only for 30% off for RPR.

I think this is a sign I need to book! Lol. I think I'll crunch the numbers.

We got one too...but we're not going till next year :( ours was 30% off for RPR and PBH with a 4 night stay and 25% of HRH 4 nights or Cabana bay 7 nights. Looks like it's about $80 cheaper a night. Wish we could go this year :(

Ours was 45% for PBH. 35% for Hard Rock. 40% for RPR and 30% for CBH.

We're Canadian so maybe that is different for Canadian residents.

We received the pin code also - 30%, 25%, 30% 25% off the hotels, respectively. Unfortunately, there is a four night minimum and, although I am there for the four nights, my dates are only for two of the nights (it ends on October 9th and we are going the 8th through the 12th) and they won't let me use the code....so, so sad! :(

It would have saved us some money over the SMSM!! I'm still hoping for the APH discount for October though! :thumbsup2

Happy for those of you who are able to use it!!! :goodvibes

Ours was 45% for PBH. 35% for Hard Rock. 40% for RPR and 30% for CBH.

We're Canadian so maybe that is different for Canadian residents.

perhaps or targeted variances?

I received the same as the OP. a big meh since doing a split trip in October w/WDW & a cruise. Appears U has wised up as to be being an 'add on' for many via imposing the 4 night stay (7 for CB).

Nice for those it works out, but a bit of a let down based upon prior pins we've received from them.

Hope they are consistent with the PAP rates this year, usually at least 30% for October.:scratchin

perhaps or targeted variances?

I received the same as the OP. a big meh since doing a split trip in October w/WDW & a cruise. Appears U has wised up as to be being an 'add on' for many via imposing the 4 night stay (7 for CB).

Nice for those it works out, but a bit of a let down based upon prior pins we've received from them.

Hope they are consistent with the PAP rates this year, usually at least 30% for October.:scratchin

I was really surprised that my daughter received anything at all. We just don't get PIN codes and I thought that with Diagon Alley, there might not be any.

I got that one also, surprised because I got one in January also. Didn't really expect another so soon.

Too bad our trip will probably be the following week starting Oct 12...
:sad2:
:guilty:

Where exactly do you guys sign up for these offers? Staying on site 10/27 - 11/2 and would love one of these codes. lol

I see that the codes are unique but are they also tied to a unique name or just a one time use code? Just wondering if any of you that are not using them are able to share.. :)

checking in as the red headed step child.
no emails or mailings for me.

but i can still hope!

congrats to all that have received them !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter