Just got a BOG dinner red for 5/20!!!

g8torphan

Mouseketeer
Been trying foe months over the last 3 trips.
Perfect tome for my 4 yo - 6:25

Woo Hoo!

Been trying foe months over the last 3 trips.
Perfect tome for my 4 yo - 6:25

Woo Hoo!

WOW, that is great, I have been trying too, any tips you could pass along. Time of day you tried, etc. I am hoping something will open up when we are there July 5-12

I'm 8 days out.
So I think if you get closer you will have better luck.
Also my day is a Tue so the park shouldn't be too crowded

I'm 8 days out.
So I think if you get closer you will have better luck.
Also my day is a Tue so the park shouldn't be too crowded

Great, I have hope..I am a Tuesday also, and we are also going for 1/2 day Wednesday so I could also work it in the evening, thanks so much and so happy for you.

My experience (from last Nov and this Apr) is that a BOG FP isn't very hard to get once you're 7 days out. The link doesn't seem to be very well-known, and it's not linked to the "real" FP system, so it's not like trying to get an A&E FP.

HINT: If you don't like the two times the link gives you, hit F5 to reload the screen, and it will suggest a new set of times. Keep going until you get a time you like.

My experience is (from last Nov and this Apr) is a BOG FP isn't very hard to get once you're 7 days out. The link doesn't seem to be very well-known, and it's not linked to the "real" FP system, so it's not like trying to get an A&E FP.

HINT: If you don't like the two times the link gives you, hit F5 to reload the screen, and it will suggest a new set of times. Keep going until you get a time you like.

Thank you for your comments, I want lunch or dinner, I was trying for dinner also, not sure what the best time to try for any possible cancellations. I will keep trying every day.

Congrats! We will be there at 8pm on the 20th, our anniversary. We got lucky and had someone cancel as we waited to pick it up...

Checking the cancel boards on here got us in... Just remember for those still looking that you can not post what you are looking for.. and it is not guaranteed that you will be able to pick it up when they cancel, as other people are online looking too....

Good Luck!

Have a great dinner, we are super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter