Just got a call from IC!!

dreamcometrue

<font color=blue>Laughed on her wedding night<br><
I had faxed them about August 2008, but had to decline now that they called since we are not interested in Mexico, and are now booked in April 2008!

Anyway, just giving the heads up that IC is calling...DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE! :lmao:

You didn't happen to get any prices did you?

I had faxed them about August 2008, but had to decline now that they called since we are not interested in Mexico, and are now booked in April 2008!

Anyway, just giving the heads up that IC is calling...DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE! :lmao:

Was this for a 7 day or the EB repo cruise?

Was this for a 7 day or the EB repo cruise?

well, I didn't know about West Coast cruises yet when I faxed which was quite a while ago. I wanted to do a 7 day Eastern Caribbean the first week of August 2008. A lady just called and said that they received my fax about a 7 day Eastern and I may have heard that they will not do any of those in August 2008, but would I be interested in a Mexican Riveria cruise? She also said she sees we are booked in April of 2008, and do I want to change that to a Mexican Riveria or keep it! I told her that we're staying with April since we are not interested in Mexico!

wanted to add that I thought it was really nice of DCL to call anyway, esp. since I requested a specific cruise (I ONLY put 1st 7 day Eastern in August 2008). So those who specified a certain cruise and are now wanting to do Mexico or a Repo in the time frame you wanted, don't fret...they still call to make sure!

wanted to add that I thought it was really nice of DCL to call anyway, esp. since I requested a specific cruise (I ONLY put 1st 7 day Eastern in August 2008). So those who specified a certain cruise and are now wanting to do Mexico or a Repo in the time frame you wanted, don't fret...they still call to make sure!

That's really good to know because a while back I put in a request for 2009 for an August Carribean cruise and who knows where the Magic will be in 2009. I'll be desperate for any 7-day cruise by then.

After IC call please share what dates and Cat. you booked...Price would be nice too if you're willing to share!!

Thanks!!

btw. I did ask her if it was too early or silly to fax a request for the maiden voyage of a potential new ship that would be cruising out of CA. She answered "it's never too early for THAT". So I wonder if she knows something but can't say... or maybe I am putting too much thought into it. I kinda expected her to laugh at me!

milk in fridge, check
cereal, check
crackers & peanut butter & apples, check
enough Disney DVD's to choke a horse, check
ok, DD is ready to go for tomorrow.

"It's ok to miss school once in awhile, dear, if it's something really important. Now, go eat your cereal in the living room and watch the Incredibles for the third time so Mommy can sit by the phone."

milk in fridge, check
cereal, check
crackers & peanut butter & apples, check
enough Disney DVD's to choke a horse, check
ok, DD is ready to go for tomorrow.

"It's ok to miss school once in awhile, dear, if it's something really important. Now, go eat your cereal in the living room and watch the Incredibles for the third time so Mommy can sit by the phone."

So I was thinkin' maybe DL tomorrow? Or maybe NOT! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Good Luck and let me know what date you end up with. :wizard:

So I was thinkin' maybe DL tomorrow? Or maybe NOT! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Good Luck and let me know what date you end up with. :wizard:
Oh, very very funny! Can you work for me tomorrow? I feel this <cough> scratchy <cough> throat and stuffy <sneeze> nose coming on.

Can't you forward your home phone to your Cell phone #?

or

Leave on outgoing message on your home answering machine or voicemail...
"If this is Disney Cruise Line, please, please call me on my cell phone or work #, please I am waiting for you!"

IC just called for our Mexican Riviera cruise in August 2008. We were able to get the room we wanted. Actually we are travelling with three other families and they were able to get their rooms too. When we checked online though, the cruise price quoted seemed like alot of money (and with no insurance, transfers etc.) Does anyone remember how much money the Mexican Riviera cruise was in 2005.

estimate that a cat 1 for a family of 5 would be over 16 and a cat 3 for a family of 4 would be over 12 with two adults per room

without transfers or insurance
you had better love mexico

:scared1: :scared1:

IC just called for our Mexican Riviera cruise in August 2008. We were able to get the room we wanted. Actually we are travelling with three other families and they were able to get their rooms too. When we checked online though, the cruise price quoted seemed like alot of money (and with no insurance, transfers etc.) Does anyone remember how much money the Mexican Riviera cruise was in 2005.

We paid approx $5100 for 4...two adults and two kids (3 and 7) for July 30, 2005, category 9. That price was total with taxes, fees, etc.

Hope that helps!

Lisa

P.S. Are you comfortable sharing what they said the cost would be?

I would have to say that the prices you stated sound similar to what I was told...ouch!....may have to change plans and go either 4 night DD cruise in August of reconsider the TGiving cruise in 2008 since its actually less expensive than Mexico.:sad2: :guilty: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter