just got a Keurig...we were recently dubbed the Keurig Krew......

I have a Keurig and I love it. It's great having the convenience of making a cup at a time.

I bought the "My K-Cup" accessory and I use my regular coffee (Tim Horton's -- Y.U.M.) instead of purchasing the individual pre-packaged coffee cups designed specifically for the Keurig.

Enjoy!

Just got one for home also. Find a bean or grind you like and use the K cup. They make a killing on the coffee!

I got on as a present from my daughter for Christmas after drooling over the one she had.
I bought the Kcup as a cost saver to make tea and coffee. I'm the only one in my house that drinks coffee and using just the one serve coffee maker I wasted alot. The Keurig makes it alot more convenient.

We've had one for a couple of months now and love it. Bought one for our Daughter for Christmas and its about her favorite thing (perhaps after the MacBook Pro she got). Another selling point for us was that I can have decaf while my wife can have regular coffee. Similarly, she can have hazelnut while I drink extra bold.

We usually buy our K-Cups from Bed, Bath and Beyond since they always have 20% coupons around. That brings the cost/cup down to under $0.50. Also noticed that Amazon has some good prices and a very large selection.

As far as cost goes, its really pretty good since you never waste coffee. And the ability to have a fresh cup of coffee, of whatever flavor you want, at any time of the day is just great. :thumbsup2

My mom and I bought one for my dad this Christmas, but I have a feeling that we'll be using it a lot more than him. :thumbsup2

We also have a Braun Tassimo (now the Bosch Tassimo) from a few years back... the Keurig blows it away. I like how quiet the Keurig is, and how it only takes a minute to heat up after turning it on. We leave ours on all day and turn it off at night. Unlike the Tassimo, you can get a cup of coffee any time during the day without having to wait for it to heat each individual cup of water. :)

Just remember to register it then you can do a buy 2 get free on your first purchase. I am loving mine to but I must be a coffee whimp because I use the 9oz drop & can not handle the bold cups on the 11oz drop.

Kae

I have a Keurig and I love it. It's great having the convenience of making a cup at a time.

I bought the "My K-Cup" accessory and I use my regular coffee (Tim Horton's -- Y.U.M.) instead of purchasing the individual pre-packaged coffee cups designed specifically for the Keurig.

Enjoy!

See, I always thought that the Keurig would be a great idea if there wasn't so much plastic trash from the little disposable coffee packs. Didn't know that a refillable filter existed...this makes me re-think the whole idea.

As soon as I get out of work today (any minute now :rolleyes1) I'm heading straight for Best Buy to pick one up. :banana:

My sister got one for Christmas and she loves it too! If I were a huge coffee drinker I would want one.

I love mine too but I kinda wish the latte or cappuccino could be made frothy (milk included).

The hot cocoa is amazingly good.

I don't drink coffee - DW does, but hated to make for just herself. So we bought the Keurig. She's able to have the coffee she loves - and a nice variety on hand.

My mother-in-law got me one for Christmas. I thought I wouldn't really like it (I always hate any kind of change). BUT I LOVE IT!!!! It is so easy and no clean up - my old pot seemed to have 20 parts I needed to wash each time I made a pot. I was afraid you wouldn't be able to "sit and have coffee with someone" beacuse of making the cups one at a time, but they are made so quickly that the second is ready by the time cream and sugar is in the first.
I just put the old pot in the pantry. Love the Keurig!

Tammy

We love ours. I love the flavoured coffee so I buy k-cups sometimes but they aren't that widely available here so I bought two of the reusable filters and I buy the little packets of flavours in the grocery store.

Also my kids make hot chocolate by putting their powder in the cup and then letting the water run through the k-cup holder and do the same with cup-a-soup and instant oatmeal!

Best invention since sliced bread!

Our B70 (now B77) is used morning and early evening, seven days a week. I drink a lot of coffee so I now use the My-K-Kup for my own grind. (Currently Cafe Bustelo in the big yellow can) Personally I prefer coffee flavored coffee and the extra bolds. Deb likes her flavored.

We also refill the reservoir with filtered water. In three years daily use we have not had to descale at all! :)

The singleservecoffee forums are a great resource and you can trade for kcups you'd like to try. Nice friendly community. :thumbsup2http://www.singleservecoffeeforums.com/

I also use www.coffeewiz.com for most of my purchases. They are in NJ and offer free Fedex shipping for $50 orders. I usually get my coffee in a day if they ship same day. Pretty quick! There are some other popular sites like bettercoffee and coffeegiant but being on the east coast, coffeewiz works best for me. Coupon code 2010sale for 10% off through 1/5. (No I'm not affiliated.)

Thanks for the good info George! Checking the websites now.

Just got mine too and I am completely addicted. My favs are the Donut shop coffe by Green Mtn and the India Spice Chai tea from Celestial. It is so convienient for people who have different tastes. DH is extra bold kinda guy and I like light roast. Now we are both happy.

A few of my family members have them and they came in very handy around the holidays. Everyone was able to drink what they wanted.

I am a tea drinker and do not drink coffee at all. DH doesn't either. He like his tea too. I was amazed how good the tea was. It really was tasty. My DH wants to get one, but I can't justify the expense for just tea. We do entertain on occasion so it would be handy for that.

Does anyone know if there are a wide variety of teas available. I might be able to give in if I knew there were many tea options.

My mother has the little cup that you can put anything in, even teas.Hmmmmm?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter