Just got back for Alaskan "Wonder"...Only 1 complaint!

If you plan to drink it on the boat.... put it in your carry-on to avoid leakage by abusive baggage handlers.

If you plan to drink after the cruise.... get the wine after the cruise to make things easier.

I have a trip report going about my cruise last week. There is another going from the week before. You might get some questions answered there. Of course, you can just ask me anything specific.
It was available for online booking for my cruise last week.

Thanks for the cruise report - it was really helpful. I still don't see anything about the Exotic Rasul on the activities planner online. I wonder if its not available for our itinerary, or if its called something else on the website? Some of the other items are showing as "sold out" but I don't see ER there either. Thats too bad I was hoping for some relaxing time with my honey, since he's been working so hard recently I don't think he remembers who I am!!!

My kid is so excited for this cruise, he's taken to running around in circles. We still have 3 weeks left so he's going to be pooped by then if he keeps it up! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter