Just got back-Ft. Wilderness Cabins

So if I rented a golf cart while there. Do you drive to the bus/boat area and leave it while you are at the parks? Is there a time limit for being parked in spots?

I want to know this too. If we were in a cabin far away from a bus stop, do you drive the cart to the bus stop and park there? Where are the carts allowed to drive and park?

So if I rented a golf cart while there. Do you drive to the bus/boat area and leave it while you are at the parks? Is there a time limit for being parked in spots?
We had a golf cart on our last trip to the fort. Yes there is golf cart parking near the boat launch and park buses. Yes you leave the cart there until you came back. No time limit that I am aware of- except maybe overnight

I want to know this too. If we were in a cabin far away from a bus stop, do you drive the cart to the bus stop and park there? Where are the carts allowed to drive and park?
Hi @Tiffany_m15 there is parking for golf carts up at the front of the resort where you go to catch a bus to Epcot, Animal Kingdom or DHS, there is also parking for golf carts at the marina where you catch the boats to the MK. There is also some parking by the pools and some parking by the trading posts. Internal bus stops you just walk to, although if you have a golf cart, I don't think you would worry about the internal bus stops.

Tom

We stayed at the cabins in January with our 2 kids (6 and a baby) and felt like the internal bus transportation was an issue. We loved the cabins themselves and the atmosphere, but would wait til the kids are older to come back. Getting the kids in and out of the stroller and folding and unfolding it to take the bus, only to have to do it again to get to the parks was a pain, especially if one of them happened to fall asleep. I'm sure with adults or older kids, the transportation wouldn't be as much of an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter