Just got back here's where we ate!

momtolittlered

Mouseketeer
We didn't eat at the most exciting places but everything was great.. here goes. Rainforest Cafe- I had the crab cakes and they were very good alot of crabmeat w/rice and veggies $20-- DH had the rib/steak/shrimp combo -good $20 - DD had a grill cheese with fries which wasn't on the menu- I thought this was very nice and she really enjoyed it - not sure on $ This place is great for kids - very loud but lots to see - food B+ - atmosphere B+ Liberty Tavern (MK)- DH/ myself -hamburger, fries- DD Chicken strips - great burgers DD really liked hers - food A -Atmosphere B----- Spirit of Aloha- this should be a separate post WE LOVED this food and show!!!! I was really leary because I had heard some bad reviews but everything from the food to the show was well worth the money! I highly recommend it. We also had front row seats which I booked 3months inadvance. Food-- when you arrive at your table there is fresh pineapple, pineapple bread and salad with mango poppyseed dressing-loved it!-- then you have all you can eat chicken/ ribs/ rice and veggies that had a ginger flavor- everything was moist and tasty. Dessert was a chocolate mousse/cake with raspberry sauce. The show wasn't hooky but very entertaining- I can't say enough- just book it!!! A++ --- Chef Mickey Breakfast- this we also loved food was great lots to choose from - Great interaction from Mickey, minnie, chip,dale, goofy and pluto- they all came to your table took pictures and signed the autograph books-- book it!! A+ Any questions please feel free to ask. I have more but I'll post later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter