• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got back

moonchild

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Had a Wonderful time on the Wonder. We were treated like royalty! Loved it so much that we booked a 7 day for our honeymoon next year. I really want to thank everyone for all the tips and advice. It really helped us out.

Moonchild,
Glad you had a Wonderful time. We'll be on the Dec 19th sailing. Do you remember what movies were playing onboard?

How was the weather?

Lets see: Treasure Planet, Signes, Santa Clause II, Fat Greek Wedding, I forget the rest. The weather was OK. It was my 1st cruise so I didnt know what to expect. My fiance said the seas were very rough compared to other cruises he was on. You could definetely feel the boat rocking. I actually liked it. Put me right to sleep. It was also very very windy until we were on our way home. Castaway Cay was cloudy and they predicted rain in the after noon. It ended up sunny as we were leaving at 5:00pm. It was a little chilly, but stopped no one from swimming. Have a Great time, I know you will!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter