• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got back

abby

Abby's Mom
Got home from 4 day at DL tonight, would be happy to answer questions if I can. (you may expect answers tomorrow as I am soo tired.) Quick info:
1. light crowds on tuesday and wednesday, heavier on Thursday and Friday, insane today (sat.)
2. go early, go early, go early. By being there when they opened we were able to do lots of rides quickly without much of a wait. (understand we were doing kiddie rides for the most part.)
3. Used afternoons for shows, (snow white is cool) and pool time.
4. Saw lots of characters, especially in critter country about 10 am. got pooh, tigger and egore within 25 minutes.
5. If you are tired, go back to the hotel and rest, it is no fun to be tried and cranky and not really enjoy it.
6. realize you can't do everyting in one trip and pick the things most important to you.
7. Stayed at DL, it was good.
I will try and do a trip report in the next day or two, (after some sleep)

oops, never mind. I just saw your other post in another thread about the monorail.

I guess I just noticed you're in Oregon, are you closer to Washington, or to CA??

We are in Portland area. Used the monorail some, but it wasn't always convieneint. I rented a strollerfor my dd who is almost 5 (it was a life saver) but currently the stroller rental is out the main gates, and we couldn't take it on the momnorail, because it doesn't fold down., I recommend the stroller idea, even for bigger kids. My dd hasn't used one at home in over a year, but it worked great. When are you going?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter