Just Got It!

kurt90

Disney addict since 1990!
My family and Ijust booked our Disneyland package threough Costco two days ago and we just got the package! We got all our tickets, the map, tags, coupons and everything else that was included.

One question I have though is about the pin and lanyard. I thought we would get it with the package but instead there are vouchers to pick them up at DLR. What kind of pin and lanyard is it? Do you pick your own? Is it a prepackaged set? And most importantly, is it a Disney or Costco pin and lanyard?

It will be a prepackaged set. The pin can then be traded with someone for another pin. Typically my kids each keep theirs, and trade me and dh's. I'm not sure what pin you'll get booking thru costco. I know the ones for Disney travel had the castle on them. Not sure if you'll get those or special costco ones. The disney travel lanyards are blue and say Walt Disney travel on them. Either way, they will both be something disney. The cm's with teal color lanyards specialize in trading with kids.

I wonder if I am going to get a pin booking thru AAA :sunny:

GailT said:
I wonder if I am going to get a pin booking thru AAA :sunny:

We have evrytime we have booked thru AAA, lanyard and pin if it was part of a package. The package description details what comes with the package.

Jack pirate:

kurt90 said:
My family and Ijust booked our Disneyland package threough Costco two days ago and we just got the package! We got all our tickets, the map, tags, coupons and everything else that was included.

One question I have though is about the pin and lanyard. I thought we would get it with the package but instead there are vouchers to pick them up at DLR. What kind of pin and lanyard is it? Do you pick your own? Is it a prepackaged set? And most importantly, is it a Disney or Costco pin and lanyard?

Can I ask when you are going? I booked at the end of June and only received a confirmation letter from Costco. We are going in December, so does anyone know if they wait until a month or so before to send out the tickets?

Kathy

misscampbells said:
Can I ask when you are going? I booked at the end of June and only received a confirmation letter from Costco. We are going in December, so does anyone know if they wait until a month or so before to send out the tickets?

Kathy
We will be there August 26-30, so two weeks from today. Even I was surprised that it came that fast because the woman on the phone said it would take about a week. Maybe because we booked so close to the departure date they sent it faster?

Also (this wouldn't apply to you), but I read this on the existing reservations page:

Delivery of Tickets
If you are arriving 8 days or more from today, documents are sent via Federal Express and require a signature for delivery. If you are arriving 7 days or less from today, you will pick up your documents at the hotel.

Maybe they're just waiting until your trip gets closer.

misscampbells said:

Kathy

You should get your package about 3 weeks before your trip. Costco books thru Disney travel. Disney travel always send the packages out 21 days before departure. They come Fed ex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter