• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just had to do it...

HesMyFairytale

[[wishes do come true]]
Well in 2 weeks we are going to Ak and MK for the day and then Sea World the next. We were booked at the baymont inn and suites. When we thought about it, we wanted to get into AK early to ride everest and then go to MK. Well its EMH that morning we arrive so we decided to get a room on disney property. Since we are going to get there so early we are able to use the EMH at AK and we have an ADR at 'Ohana at 5 so its easier to go back to the resort and get ready instead of driving all the way near Sea World and back. So we will be staying at Pop Century in a preferred room. Has anyone been in a preferred room recently and can give me some heads up on it...Thanks so much!!

DH and I were very happy with breakast @ POP last Sept. There were lots of choices. I believe they start serving from the hot lines @ 7:00 AM. You may be able to get 'ready made' things earlier. I strongly suggest that you get there @ 7:00. Then you'll zip right thru.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter