Just had to find some way to surprise my family on our WDw trip next June....

Kteacher

<font color=660099>Not your average kindergarten t
I booked our trip a few weeks ago, including a rental car. When DH found out the rental car agency was one of the offsite ones at MCO (my mistake-should've checked first:rolleyes: ) he said he didn't want to deal with that hassle and asked if I would change it( I make all the travel arrangements whenever we go anywhere). So I changed it. Wanted to surprise my family in some way on this trip, and since it is a birthday celebratory trip, I booked a stretch limo to pick us up at MCO and take us to the Contemporary..... I know, it's silly... but I can't wait to see my kids faces!!!:Pinkbounc

It'll be worth it, believe me!!!!!!!! :teeth:

Be sure to have a camera handy to capture the expressions on your family's faces!! :)

Kteacher, would you like me to go along and watch the kids while you and hubby go out to dinner fwith no kids, I'll meet you at logan, I wanna go. A limo, never experienced that in Disney, take me, take me, please, huh huh????????
:)

That sounds great! I was thinking of doing the limo thing too since this is a surprise trip for my DD. You MUST take pictures of their faces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter