Just had to share

BeverlyJ

Little Natasha is my world.
Just realised that we have passed the half way mark....that's between our last trip home and our next one! :Pinkbounc

How sad? Even my DD3 is excited about her next trip to "Our other house in Disney".......princess:

Hi Beverly,
Hey not sad at all we "celebrated" when our countdown went into double figures and I actually told some at work today that I only had 2115 hours to go...!!
It's an addiction I know but I think it is legal....:teeth:

Mick.

:smooth:

Sad??? That's not sad, that's great!!!! :)

I must be nearly at that point myself - yay! See you've got me all excited now, not that it takes much! LOL

We'll be there at the same time! At last i'll meet another UK DVC'er....:Pinkbounc

Have you been before?

See you there!:wave:

Hiya :)

Yes we had our first trip 'home' last May and it was wonderful, loved every minute of it, we also got to meet a few people from this site on a DIS meet.

Mary (Marlouwig) is there during our stay also (can't remember her exact dates) so we'll all have to touch base one day whilst sunning ourselves and relaxing round SAB *sigh* :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter