• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just how bad will the crowds be?

HollyLA

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We are leaving Friday night around midnight for our 12 hour drive to Orlando. We will be visiting WDW from 3/31-4/4. I know it's spring break, so what can I expect. Will Sunday, 3/31, be one of the busiest days. Should I stay away from MK on Sunday (Easter) and go to another one. I've never been during this time and don't know what to expect. Please, any advice is appreciated.:confused:

Hi

I went last year in the easter break but not on easter weekend. It was very very busy. I really noticed the difference in crowds. You may just get away from the crowds for the first hour at the park but after that there may be very very big ques (sp?)

hope this helps and you got it in time are you going tonight? Have a great trip!

if you are bothered by enormous crowds. We have been many times during Easter and Epcot is generally the least crowded park on Easter Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter