Just listened to today's Podcast. RunDisney Needs More Kudos!

DisneyKentucky

DIS Veteran
I know people think it's crazy but, Run Disney events are top notch and executed on a high level. I HATE RUNNING but, these events have kept me active for over a year. After the Tower of Terror taking place in October I will have participated and completed in a year's time a race in all 4 parks and ESPNZone. Where else can you "tour" in a healthy way the Walt Disney Properties with Thousands of families.

Plus, it's a race but, it's a fun time with music, Character meets and great photo ops. I am NOT complaining about the podcast's discussion today, just no one mentioned Run Disney. I for one think they don't get enough credit. In January of 2013 I would have never thought I would be praising a group responsible for me paying roughly $180 for the "opportunity" to run 13.1 miles. But, it's now a Disney memory my 5 year old and I share (and one that leads to money being raised for charity). She runs a kid's race and then I run another race and we get to do medal poses for a Disney Memory:
1920449_10201261636855942_413861844_n.jpg

Thanks for a great show, just wanted to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter