Just made BOG ADR for lunch

eastendlights

DIS Veteran
It seems that some reservations opened up!!! Keep trying-I was unable to get one using my computer then I tried my ipad and was able to reserve one for March 8th. You may need to refresh your browsers. Not all of the dates I looked at had lunch times show up so keep trying different days/times. I am so excited AND I don't have to get up at 6-LOL.

Last edited:

I got a May 4th reservation as well - for a party of 9! I was not able to log in to MDE on my laptop, but was able to go through the iPhone app. So glad I checked here before going to bed! 4:55 would have come WAY early!

I am using the APP on my phone, it comes up under available BUT no times are showing? Is there a trick? I can not sign on to MDE via my laptop.

If it says no times, keep trying. Site is likely responding slowly, you'll get there :)

Shouldn't matter, but FWIW I searched 12:00 rather than "lunch".

Thanks for the heads up! I'm on the west coast, so I was just about to set a 3am alarm when I saw your post!

For those who are trying now - I was only able to get my reservation through the app; I had no luck logging into MDE on my computer.

Got mine for 4/3
Had to use the app and had to try several times
Couldn't log on on the computer at all

It won't let me log in online, and I was on the app but it logged me out in the middle of searching for a time, and now it won't let me log back in.

If you are having a hard time try a different device. I just checked again using my computer and no dates for lunch showed up but when I tried with my ipad and Galaxy Tab times showed on both and I was able to complete the process up to the confirm point. Since I already made mine I stopped there but on my computer I got nowhere. I can't explain why but it worked on the devices that I have not been using to check BOG for the last week.

It wouldn't let me log in on my app or my laptop. It finally went through on the app but kept saying nothing available. After a ton of tries it went through and I was able to get a reservation for June at 12:15!!

Keep trying!!

Definitely use the app! I couldn't get logged in on the computer, but had no problems using the app. Got a reservation for 5 on May 6th. I'm sure glad I didn't listen to everyone saying it wouldn't open up until 6 a.m. EST.

Just got ours for June --- went thru the app on my i phone and got it!

I tried using my laptop and received an error that my account doesn't exist! Used the app and was given three choices between 12:15pm and 12:45pm. Really wanted a bit later, but not sure if those are booked or if they are still uploading the times. Either way, sucks that the web site isn't working, but glad I got two reservations. Wouldn't have figured out what to do if I hadn't checked on here, so thanks!

I was able to make a reservation for myself in July and for a friend in April via the app on my ipad.

Good luck Everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter