Just made ressies to R.P.R.

DaddyDon

<font color=blue>My oldest daughter said i was a h
Please tell me i did the right thing....I Had a nother hotel lined up thru priceline At the holiday inn nikki bird for a week during thanksgiving,We will stay there 2 days and transfer to rpr and let my dd and family finish out my stay at nikki bird.Please tell me rpr is a1'st class resort.Iwas not expecting diddly from nikki bird but how about rpr?

Daddydon-

All I can say is......

you are in for a real treat. RPR was the first on site resort we stayed at, at Universal Orlando and it is part of the reason that today we are such Universal fans and love to get back there every chance we get. The service is top of the line, the atmosphere is unbelievable and the amenities are deluxe. I have seen the Holiday Inn Nikki Bird and it pales in comparison to the RPR.

You will love it!!!! Have fun!!!!!

You are the room winner!!!!! Staying outside of Universal is no longer on my mind.After staying at the Holiday inn and then the RPR you also will see the big picture.You will have a wonderful stay.
tiggerguy2000::yes:: :wave: :wave2:

Thanks for your replys.... I have stayed on disney property before and was not impressed for the$$$$$ thats why i stay off site now.I hope rpr will make it worth the $ spent.Again thank you for your replys.:)

Wow, you did the right thing...you are in for a wonderful stay.

Royal Pacific is excellent...we love it. The resort, the staff, everything outstanding.

You are in for a treat!

RPR is an excellent hotel. Although the standard rooms are the same as the Holiday Inn, the hotel has features that cannot compare to your standard Holiday Inn. But, I expect you are paying more for RPR than the priceline quote. The real priceless advantage of RPR is front of the line at Universal Theme Parks. You did not say whether you are going to the parks? I hope you are planning to go.

Parks???? Oh YES:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Waiting till Nov1'st so i can buy a year pass through AAA.:tongue: Wont be any Mouseing around this time:earseek: lolSorry mickey You are priceing yourself out of my league.Most of your rides are dated except Mars....And what happened to the magic????????? I have been 10 times in 6 years and its going down hill J.M.H.O.

Ten times in six years! Time to come out of the pixie dust! No more waiting for the disney bus, you can walk or take a short boat trip to the parks. No long waits for attractions. You are in for a real treat!

Dad of three

Dad
I am starting to see the lite...And its not tinkerbells.We have stayed on property at disney and off,I would rather stay off and spend my money on the family.My 6 year old said she would rather go to us&ioa.And if i can walk or ride a boat at a great resort at below what the VALUE hotel cost@disney,Wee that is iceing on the cake.And throw in front of the line wooo weeeee:bounce: :bounce: Can buy a season 2 park pass for less than 2 days at the mouse!Big daddy is stoked!And Bank account is looking a lot sweeter.....I'm a father of 3 also. all girls !!!! ages 21 ,18and 6 ,I need all the money i can save!.I dont mind telling you im looking foward to this trip.!

DaddyDon-

I have a feeling you are going to become as big a Universal fan as we all are!!!!! :D

If you don't mind sharing, what are you paying and where did you book it? You have me intriqued with your comment about the rate versus a Disney Value. I am also going at Thanksgiving and staying at the All Stars, but I am really thinking about switching to RPR.

:D Bunny I booked thru Hotelkingdom.com @$118.0 a nite,When i had checked a disney web site @Disney .com they wanted $119 .0 for a standard and 129 .0 for a perfered.If there were still any rooms left ,But thats not a problem seeing how you allready have reessies there.I hope this helps !You might have a better rate with disney depending if you have a AP,Or some other discount,If you change over let me know maybe we can have mini Dis meet.

I haven't decided yet what to do. My husband still wants to stay at Disney. He is concerned about missing out on the Disney magic. But we have been to Disney so many times that I would like to try something new. If we go, I will definitely be in touch. We have a 5 year old son who would like to hang out with a little friend. Have a great time.

The rooms are lovely at the RPR. We were very impressed with the quality of the furnishings, the comfort of the beds and the ambiance. The bathrooms are very nicely appointed. When we were there, DS, ran a high fever one night and we ended up spending more time in the room than we had expected. We didn't mind and even managed to walk over to IOA for a while.

We usually stay at HRH but I think we'll try RPR again next vacation. DS, 15, says it's his favourite. The three restaurants and the pool restaurant are all very nice. We didn't swim in the pool since it was cool while we were there.

Have a great trip. I hope that rate comes up for us in January when we are going to try to get down for a few days.

My parents and I stayed at the RPR the first time we ever stayed overnight at Orlando (only went on day trips before). We absolutely LOVED it! The rooms were moderate in size...nothing too big, but they were comfortable and beautifully decorated (especially compared to the interiors of Disney's All-Star Music! :eek: EEK!!!). The staff is VERY nice and the location in relation to the parks is very convenient. FOTL ain't too bad either ;)

And that rate at hotelkingdom is very good!! :) It'll definitely be worth the $$!

Enjoy!!!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter