• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

just missed the birthday...

mommykatt

Why did we move so far away from Disneyland?
Hi all! We took little Rebecca for her first visit to Disneyland this past Thurday and Friday (7/15 & 7/16). We would have liked to have gone in on Saturday too for the birthday, but 4 yo dd and I were blocked out on that day! Park was fairly crowded, about what I had expected for the summer. BTMR was down with no reopening in sight anytime soon according to a cast member. We saw the new fireworks show thu night which was really nice. According to hubby, they rides (and their respective lines) were running smoothly. I spent a good amount of my visit back and forth to the baby centers (Rebecca is only 8 weeks old!), so I didn't get to go on too many rides. The park definately needs some TLC, but overall is in decent shape.
Wish I had more to report...

Kathleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter