Just need prayers

:grouphug:

What a test of faith and how heartbreaking to have these illnesses to deal with :guilty:. Sending prayers, positive thoughts, and hugs, your way during this stressful time that God will keep you all in his care and lend a healing hand. Godspeed :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this! I will be praying for God's strength and peace for you and all your family as well as praying for healing.:grouphug:

I'm so sorry for all that you are going through! I will keep you and your family in my prayers and I pray that God will heal and give you all strength during these very difficult times.

Oh my goodness Karen, it just is not fair for so much to hit one family. I am praying for you and your entire family.

That's alot to have on your plate, I am so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

That is a lot to deal with. We are here anytime you need to vent or just talk. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

:hug: Oh my goodness, you really are getting hit from all sides. I am so sorry - and I hope you get some good news soon. :hug:

Thanks everyone for the prayers and support.

For people that have asked, Ryleigh is being treated at St. Jude, and Leann is at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

I have been communicating with my sister all morning via text...last I heard Ryleigh was still in surgery, with the expectation surgery could last another 1.5-2 hours or so.

Leann now has a tenative transplant date, so we are excited and nervous all at the same time. If everything goes as planned, she should get her sister's cells on February 21st.

Karen, I just started reading your thread and am so sorry you are going through all this with your family. I was going to suggest St Jude's when I saw your post about your niece. From friends that have grandchildren that have been there, they are AWESOME!

Please be sure to take some quiet time for yourself so you aren't constantly reminded of all you are going through and causing yourself any problems. Take good care of yourself too.:goodvibes

Karen,

Praying for you and your entire family. I am so sorry to hear all that you and your family have been going through. God Bless.

In my prayers and I have asked my friends to pray,too. I know the feeling of heart wrenching pain:guilty: Please take care of yourself!

Thanks everyone for the prayers and support.

For people that have asked, Ryleigh is being treated at St. Jude, and Leann is at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

I have been communicating with my sister all morning via text...last I heard Ryleigh was still in surgery, with the expectation surgery could last another 1.5-2 hours or so.

Leann now has a tenative transplant date, so we are excited and nervous all at the same time. If everything goes as planned, she should get her sister's cells on February 21st.

Your daughter is in fantastic hands at Children's. I have volunteered there for many years and love that place.

I hope Ryleigh's surgery went well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter