Just need to get this out (Female stuff... update pg14)

I've been thinking about and praying for you, Tina. Good to hear they are moving forward to get you healthy. Big ((hugs)) for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Keep the faith and know you're in good hands! :hug:

Thanks for the update! Sending calming thoughts for pre-surgery and healing thoughts for post. Hope they get it all sorted and you are on the way to good health soon. :)

I'll be thinking of you and Matt on Thursday and sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way. Good luck!

Add in my best wishes with all the others here for a great outcome and quick, comfortable recovery.

Just saw this. Sorry you are going through so much. Positive thoughts that everything goes well. I had a 14 cm ovarian cyst removed that was benign. Keep the faith.

Thank you all for your thoughts and stories! The doctor did tell me that everything he takes out will be sent to pathology for testing as well. At least I'll be drugged out for a few days
and can't sit and worry about the test :-)

Enjoy the drugs and not having to worry for awhile, Tina. Best of luck to you. :hug:

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. You are incredibly strong and have tons of people saying prayers and good thoughts.

May all these good thoughts, prayers and well wishes be an encouragement to you, Tina. I will be praying, especially on Thursday!

Sending lots of prayers and good wishes to one of the nicest, sweetest, most level headed ladies on these boards. Also sending prayers to your medical team.

Good luck today! Prayers for a successful surgery and swift recovery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter