Just need to get this out (Female stuff... update pg14)

Praying for great outcome and quick recovery!!

Thinking about you today - I've had that kind of scope and exploration - you might not lose that weight in the first day, or you won't feel like you did because of the stuff they use to look around but for me - after the recovery from that - my system normalized and I've been healthy since.

Sending happy, restful, sleeping thoughts to you...:wizard:

Praying surgery went well and you'll be your way to a healthy full recovery. Big :grouphug: to you n Soldier Boy!

Add me to those thinking about you and praying for you. Hope everything went well for you today and you're back to your old self in no time.

Hi all. I'm home and drugged. Surgery took little over three hours. Lots scar tissue and he told matt my right ovary was pushed into my wall lining due to big cysts and bleeding and had be put back in place.
Pretty beat up but home with my nurse. Thank you for good thoughts. I had them in my heart

Great to hear/read from you. I've been keeping an eye on the thread, hoping for a good update. Take care of yourself.

Hi all. I'm home and drugged. Surgery took little over three hours. Lots scar tissue and he told matt my right ovary was pushed into my wall lining due to big cysts and bleeding and had be put back in place.
Pretty beat up but home with my nurse. Thank you for good thoughts. I had them in my heart
Glad you're doing well!

Home already! Well that is a good update.
Hopefully once you recover from the surgery you'll so much better to have all that pressure relieved.

I really hope you are feeling much better very soon. Please spoil yourself for a while!

SOOO glad you are home safe & resting. I've been watching this thread and sending out good vibes for you.
t0805_zpsbuebvvt6.gif%7Eoriginal
Glad the Dr. was able to save your ovary. :thumbsup2 Get well now.

Glad all went well.
Wishes for a speedy recovery......take it easy and don't rush things.

Hi Tina, this is the first time I've seen of your situation tonite and wanted to know I'll be thinking of you in your recovery. Wow, you've been thru a lot!

I'm awake, semi alert. I am walking some and even managed three minute shower. My doctor called to check on me this morning.
No test results yet but he seemed upbeat I'm just thick and lumpy. I can't believe how much flatter my pelvis looks now. I have a follow up next week
to discuss all his work and he finding endometrosis which he wasn't tracking.

My handsome nurse is being a darling as usual. Thank you all again for your well wishes and good thoughts. I had them with me when rolled into surgery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter