Just noticed a difference in the YOAMD mugs ...

mommy2aprincess4

"I'm packing your extra pair of shoes, and your an
don't know if this has been "discovered" on the boards already or not, but I just noticed that the 2007 mugs have a gray handle, and the new ones w/o the date have a blue handle. Never noticed it before :banana:

Lats year we had one with a blue handle, one with black and with a grey handle. That is the way we kept them apart

We were there in March WL and we got 3.... as others have said black, silver and blue.. definitely made it easier to tell whose was who's

The handles come in three colors (black, blue, and gray) to tell the difference between peoples' mugs if you have more than one, or one for each member of your party. This concept is carried over to the unmarked 2008 YOAMD mugs as well. :)

Last August the YOAMD mugs they were selling at the Contemporary had the same handle colours that was mentioned on here and it was the same thing with the YOAMD mugs they were selling last December at the Polynesian.

I got two mugs in September 2007. One blue handle, one gray handle to tell the difference between mine and DH. They were also offering a black handle.

I really miss the resort specific mugs... :(

The handles come in three colors (black, blue, and gray) to tell the difference between peoples' mugs if you have more than one, or one for each member of your party. This concept is carried over to the unmarked 2008 YOAMD mugs as well. :)
I never noticed that our mugs had different handles until the other day :rotfl2: Shows how much I pay attention I guess :rotfl: I thought maybe that's how the resorts were able to keep track of when the mug was bought, guess not :cool2:

Yeah, unless you have FOUR people in your group......we get the DS' both the same color, no arguing that way! I don't like the new mugs, I think they're ugly. We'll probably get them again this year because it's convenient and we have 10 days, but I still don't like them.

Are these the refillable mugs for the resort? Do you bring them back each year? The last think I need is more mugs but I think I'd buy them for the Disney keepsake!

I would like to vote for resort specific mugs again too. I still use the ASMo one and the CBR one. I love taking them to work with me.

Safetymom - thanks for your answer. I was confused about the other response. Apparently this is a touchy topic??? I didn't know that before I asked. I'm new to all this and just trying to learn. Again, thanks for the pleasant response without making me feel silly.

Safetymom - thanks for your answer. I was confused about the other response. Apparently this is a touchy topic??? I didn't know that before I asked. I'm new to all this and just trying to learn. Again, thanks for the pleasant response without making me feel silly.

Please accept my apology if I made you feel silly -- not my intention at all. I honestly didn't want you to get pounced on. Again, sorry. :flower3:

Apology accepted as I'm sure your intent was a good one. Thank you for posting it. I'm learning so much here...it's a wonderful source of information. Thank you again for your post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter