• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just off Fantasy...New Menus

Mason3

Mouseketeer
Disney did make changes to the rotational menus on the Fantasy. Unfortunately, I only thought to take a pic of one menu. The menus for Prince & Princess, Pirates, Captain's, and See Ya Real Soon are the same.

Thanks Mason. We are on the Fantasy one week from today, can't wait. Currently we have ressies for Remy on the 2nd night and Palo on the 3rd night (both sea days). I'm worried the menu/food on formal night at the MDR will be the best of the week. It's been that way for us on other cruise lines. We may try to move them if we can if that is the case, don't want to miss the best night of free food :)

Thanks Mason. We are on the Fantasy one week from today, can't wait. Currently we have ressies for Remy on the 2nd night and Palo on the 3rd night (both sea days). I'm worried the menu/food on formal night at the MDR will be the best of the week. It's been that way for us on other cruise lines. We may try to move them if we can if that is the case, don't want to miss the best night of free food :)

The menu on formal night will be one of the rotation menus, depending on which MDR you are in that night.

Okay, is it just me, but what is the purpose of rotational dining if they force the same menus at each restaurant for four out of three nights? :confused3

Okay, is it just me, but what is the purpose of rotational dining if they force the same menus at each restaurant for four out of three nights? :confused3

There are three restaurants. You get at least one night in each restaurant with its own particular menu. Any cruises longer than three nights then get bonus time in each restaurant with a menu that has not been served before on that cruise.

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

There are three restaurants. You get at least one night in each restaurant with its own particular menu. Any cruises longer than three nights then get bonus time in each restaurant with a menu that has not been served before on that cruise.

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

Thanks! This is the longest cruise we've been on....I'm looking forward to trying Cabana's one night too, so we can eat under the stars. Guess we'll figure out which night once we get our dining rotation, and figure out which menu we like the less.

Thanks! This is the longest cruise we've been on....I'm looking forward to trying Cabana's one night too, so we can eat under the stars. Guess we'll figure out which night once we get our dining rotation, and figure out which menu we like the less.

That sounds good! We might have to try that! Can't wait!

Disney did make changes to the rotational menus on the Fantasy. Unfortunately, I only thought to take a pic of one menu. The menus for Prince & Princess, Pirates, Captain's, and See Ya Real Soon are the same.

4 words: GOODBYE ROCK SHRIMP CHEESECAKE!!:cool1:

As I suspected, new menus have been rolled out fleet wide, as were on the Dream last week and all menus were new.

Scott will be posting the new Dream and Magic menus today.

It looks like the Pirate Menu did not change.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

As I suspected, new menus have been rolled out fleet wide, as were on the Dream last week and all menus were new.

Scott will be posting the new Dream and Magic menus today.

It looks like the Pirate Menu did not change.

When he posts them where will they be so I can find them? Thanks for the help!

Unless I am reading it wrong, the Fantasy's menus are from June still. Please correct me if I am wrong.:)

Unless I am reading it wrong, the Fantasy's menus are from June still. Please correct me if I am wrong.:)

He'll update soon. We have been on Dream & Magic and the MDR menus are the same so once he updates, will be the same for the Fantasy too.

I didn't know they would be the same for both. Hope you get a chance to actually enjoy the cruise! :thumbsup2

He'll update soon. We have been on Dream & Magic and the MDR menus are the same so once he updates, will be the same for the Fantasy too.

I didn't know they would be the same for both. Hope you get a chance to actually enjoy the cruise! :thumbsup2

The MDR regular rotational menus will be the same fleet wide :) They changed them at the same time.

He's photographing Edge & Vibe during open house, so no menus quite yet but I can promise u we have them & they are going to get posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter