Just off the Dream 4/15 and a few nice changes!

disneynme

Mouseketeer
We just got off the 4 night Dream this morning. It was so lovely. My friends might be happy to know a few things are back! The buffet outside the adult clubs is back and starts at 10:30 pm. I did not partake, but it had a very good variety every night. Also, the ”Anyone Can Cook” is back. On our sea day they did Lobster Ravioli. We did not attend that either.

We had 2400 on our sailing and our Skyline bartender reported that the sailing leaving today would have 2900 on board. We also had 2nd seating and were seated alone as a party of two. I noticed everyone in our rotation seemed to be one family per seating.

I took a few pictures of the buffet the first night.

Attachments

• FCA05093-91D9-42A4-AE88-72703B31F176.jpeg
    FCA05093-91D9-42A4-AE88-72703B31F176.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 9630F71C-52FA-4AC1-8DD2-C05F331748CE.jpeg
    9630F71C-52FA-4AC1-8DD2-C05F331748CE.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 201

We just got off the 4 night Dream this morning. It was so lovely. My friends might be happy to know a few things are back! The buffet outside the adult clubs is back and starts at 10:30 pm. I did not partake, but it had a very good variety every night. Also, the ”Anyone Can Cook” is back. On our sea day they did Lobster Ravioli. We did not attend that either.

We had 2400 on our sailing and our Skyline bartender reported that the sailing leaving today would have 2900 on board. We also had 2nd seating and were seated alone as a party of two. I noticed everyone in our rotation seemed to be one family per seating.
Was the Skyline fully open or just for tastings?

Was the Skyline fully open or just for tastings?
Sailed end of March - beginning of April and Skyline was fully open. There were not many people there - but that is likely due to the fact that they were sailing at 50% capacity for spring break.

Are they back to having people swap papers for checking in Disney trivia games yet? I just think it makes it a little more fair and honest.

I’m a tad competitive… Monopoly might be banned at our house :rolleyes1
They did not have any swapping of papers, no. At least when we were in The Tube they didn't!

They did not have any swapping of papers, no. At least when we were in The Tube they didn't!
Sad face. I’m sure everybody is playing by the rules (mostly); I just don’t really understand why we can’t swap papers if we can sit shoulder to shoulder in the theaters. Mickey medallions are serious business!

Sad face. I’m sure everybody is playing by the rules (mostly); I just don’t really understand why we can’t swap papers if we can sit shoulder to shoulder in the theaters. Mickey medallions are serious business!
Even pre-covid, I only remember swapping papers a handful of times. The rest of the time was the honor system and a little bit of a dig at anyone who would cheat on a *Disney* cruise

The Mixology is sold out on the APP. Anyway to check to see if any openings once on the ship? Where is the Mixology held on the Dream?

The Mixology is sold out on the APP. Anyway to check to see if any openings once on the ship? Where is the Mixology held on the Dream?
You can check once on the ship and you should keep checking the app, but know that the price went up considerably. I think it's $45pp instead of $23.

Even pre-covid, I only remember swapping papers a handful of times. The rest of the time was the honor system and a little bit of a dig at anyone who would cheat on a *Disney* cruise
I can't remember the last time we actually swapped papers.

We attended trivia in the beforetimes as well and never swapped papers ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter