Just off the Magic! Any questions?

Sounds wonderful! Was this a Marvel Day at Sea cruise? If so, what characters were available for photos? Did they do the Marvel Fireworks and the Pirate Night Fireworks?

Thank you! Another question - was there a pirate night? If so which night was it?

Hi! We've got a similar sailing in April (5 nights, CC double dip and Nassau), and our booking day is coming up and I'm trying to plan for it, so I have a lot of questions! Not sure if you would know all of this but if so
  • Did they only offer Palo Brunch on the at sea day or also Nassau?
  • Like the previous poster, I'd also be interested in if there is a pirate night.
  • Did you do any excursions at Nassau? We are debating one versus just staying on the ship and curious about experiences.
  • Did you do the rainforest room at the spa? If so did you think it was worth it? We've never been on the Magic so not sure if it is worth splurging given it's so much more expensive now and not as big as the Dream/Fantasy one.

Thank you! Another question - was there a pirate night? If so which night was it?

Yes. No pirate party on deck like before but they came and did a show in the dining room. Fireworks 2x to allow for social distancing. No midnight pirate buffet :(

• Did you do the rainforest room at the spa? If so did you think it was worth it? We've never been on the Magic so not sure if it is worth splurging given it's so much more expensive now and not as big as the Dream/Fantasy one.

We did it on the Fantasy over Christmas and this week on the Magic. $175 for 1 hr and 45 min. The one on the Magic is different but still super nice.

Sounds wonderful! Was this a Marvel Day at Sea cruise? If so, what characters were available for photos? Did they do the Marvel Fireworks and the Pirate Night Fireworks?

This one was not a MDAS cruise. We did have a few marvel character meet and greets. We had fireworks on the new “pirate night”. No pirate deck show and fireworks are Disney ever after themed now.

our “pirate night” was on night 3 which happened to be our day at sea. Had the typical pirate menu and a small pirate takeover in the dining room. Seemed to be some pirate themed activities in D Lounge for families. Many characters in their pirate gear were out. Fireworks are no longer accompanied by a pirate deck party. They are “Disney ever after” themed now.

Hi! We've got a similar sailing in April (5 nights, CC double dip and Nassau), and our booking day is coming up and I'm trying to plan for it, so I have a lot of questions! Not sure if you would know all of this but if so
  • Did they only offer Palo Brunch on the at sea day or also Nassau?
  • Like the previous poster, I'd also be interested in if there is a pirate night.
  • Did you do any excursions at Nassau? We are debating one versus just staying on the ship and curious about experiences.

I only saw brunch on the sea day. That is when we had it. It was excellent and I didn’t even miss the buffet like I thought I would.

pirate night was still awesome. Disney definitely tried hard to fill in some of the voids of not having the deck show.

we stayed on the ship at Nassau. To me it’s not worth it to get off anymore. We really enjoyed the extra time on a mostly empty ship. If you do want to do something, I would recommend an animal encounter at blue lagoon. Did the sea lion one a few years back and we still talk about how eat it was.

while I love the rainforest room, I would not say it’s worth it on the Magic at the current price. If you were traveling with multiple family members and could split the cost, I would go for it though. I just can’t justify the $175 for two people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter