Just off the Magic! Any questions?

Thank you for this! We are sailing in February and I know my son would love the Marcel character meets. Do you know if you have to book in advance, either online or onboard?

I'm not the OP but I'm sailing on a MDAS next week and we can pre-book meet and greets with Iron Man and Black Panther (together) and Groot. They are available on the Sea Day as well as one of the CC days.

I'm not the OP but I'm sailing on a MDAS next week and we can pre-book meet and greets with Iron Man and Black Panther (together) and Groot. They are available on the Sea Day as well as one of the CC days.

I have Star Wars day at sea booked I might cancel if I can’t take my masks off for character meets

What was the temperature like inside the ship? I had heard from people sailing in November that it was very cold due to extra ventilation. Still the case?

What was the temperature like inside the ship? I had heard from people sailing in November that it was very cold due to extra ventilation. Still the case?

I guess it is subjective, but I did not feel it was very cold. I usually take a sweater to dinner each night and found myself never using it. I know it wasn’t due to me having too much sun either because it was chilly/rainy outside until day three for us!

i found our room quite hot at night as well even with the unit set all the way down (but I like to sleep with the room very very cold, so it might just not have been what I’m used to at home). Overall I feel like the temperature was pretty standard.

Been cruising for 42 years and long before covid the common complaint all all cruise ships is it is cold inside. Guess it has to be in the Caribbean with people going in and out into the heat, if they don't keep it cool, it would get too hot

Are you allowed to get off the ship at ports without a port adventure booked? I’m not sure where but I thought I read that you’re not allowed to.

Thanks, this means you can book your own port adventures outside of Disney without problem if everyone is vaccinated, right?
I didn't attempt it so I can't confirm firsthand, but that's my understanding of the policy, yes. No exceptions for kids, even if they're under vaccine eligible age.

We were on the Magic Jan 3-8, and I never felt cold on board. I usually think Animators Palatte.

I guess it is subjective, but I did not feel it was very cold. I usually take a sweater to dinner each night and found myself never using it. I know it wasn’t due to me having too much sun either because it was chilly/rainy outside until day three for us!

i found our room quite hot at night as well even with the unit set all the way down (but I like to sleep with the room very very cold, so it might just not have been what I’m used to at home). Overall I feel like the temperature was pretty standard.
Thank you!

@pascalspal did you experience any odor on the ship? We had a slight sewage smell for the last 48 hours or so. We could smell it in the stateroom one night, and occasionally on the decks depending on what the wind did.

Thanks, this means you can book your own port adventures outside of Disney without problem if everyone is vaccinated, right?
This is correct. My family used a day pass at Atlantis without issue. We are all vaccinated and they literally just glanced to see that we had four covid vaccination cards and didn't even check the names. Your experience may vary of course.

I believe this is correct. If you are all vaccinated you are allowed to get off this ship and explore as you please. I would think this also included any port adventures from outside vendors.

I just called the nursery is closed but I can’t take my kid to Palo either…WTH?
Correct, the nursery has not reopened since restarting cruising. So unfortunately unless you have another family member or friend that can watch your kiddo, palo is out of the question at this time :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter