• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just ordered my new Pal Mickey!

fanofdisney

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>Over 700 posts a
The 50th celebration one. :earsboy: He was around $75! :sad2: But, they told me they can "upgrade" him if I bring him back on another trip. He'll take 10-20 business days to arrive. I'm eager to meet him.

Hey I didn't know you can order those, our trip is last week of August - 1st week of september.....how do you order the 50th celebration one???? Very curious would love to go ahead and order him ahead of time. Thanks so much.
Kristy :cool1:

Where did order this from?? I have been checking Disney online and E-bay for weeks. Fill us in!!

Tell us! We are leaving in 18 days and I was planning on buying the old one! I am so glad they have the 50th celebration ones already out! Yippie!

I thought I saw on the Pal Mickey website that he was going to be 65.00( they must have changed the price on them).

Hi! Here's the number: 407-363-6200 The price I was given was after shipping and tax and all that fun stuff. :rolleyes: He was just released April 1, wearing a tuxedo. Standard mail is 10-20 days, or you can upgrade to get him sooner. You can also buy him right on site now. When I called, they were offering the old Pal Mickey, so I had to request the new one. Have fun! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter