JUST planned a trip yesterday and my 180 days is tomorrow!

brendaziz

DIS Veteran
So I just realized that I only have a day to put together my ADRs and I'm used to the 90 system so this is super early for me to think.

I figured out what parks we're doing each day which is the hardest part. And honestly we're not doing too many ADRs cuz we're at a villa and we'll eat some meals (bfasts mainly) in. Also we're at Kidani so i'm trying to eat at everythign there.

We are a party of 6, Me, DH, 3 boys (ages 1,4&6) and my 17 year old babysitter coming to help us out. My DH is NOT a disney fan so some parks we may leave him at the resort :-) :lmao:

So here's what I have. Any suggestions???
Arrival day- Dinner for 2 at Jiko and the kiddos will all get Mara
Day 2- Parks all day and just quick service or in room and dinner for 2 at Victoria and Albert's!!!! (in over 20 trips, this will be my first time!!)
Day 3- No need for ressies this day. Bfast and lunch will be counter service or in the room and for dinner/date night- me and hubby will be going to World Showcase to eat/drink around the world and end up at Jellyrolls :)
Day 4- Boma bfast b4 park and then Dinner for all of us at Ohana @8 to catch wishes at the end. Does that work usually? First time at Ohana for dinner.
Departure day- Hitting MK at rope drop to hit 1 ride, grab a FP and then go to CRT for bfast at 9:30 or 10. (First time here also and SO happy I have a girl to go w/!!!)
Then after checkout we'll do lunch at Sanaa before heading to the airport.

Give me thoughts/tips/suggestions/hates :)

nice amount of time for you and your husband - I am jealous. :)

I have 2 kids and hardly get 2 secs to think.

Plan looks good though - have a great time

Yes- joy of paying the babysitter's way ;)
My hubby pretty much hates all things Disney- so I promised him that this trip would be about us as well.
And the kids love our babysitter more than us I'm pretty sure so they'll be psyched when we leave to go out!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter