Just pre-ordered Disney themed Face Masks !

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
On the Disney Store website - ships sometime in July - I need them for work
Minnie and Princess patterns
I got them in large - per the measurements
I rather them be looser than tighter

Where I work, may open within 2 weeks.
The owner says they have disposable masks to use - but since I work with children,
I think the Disney masks will be a hit :)

Plus I got a great deal on an insulated bag I can us for my stuff and lunch !

Did anyone else pre-order the face masks from WDW ?

I ordered them the other day! I live in NJ and we are still sheltering in place but when we open I can wear my Mickey mask! It beats the grey one I am currently wearing to the grocery store. I hope they come before the estimated date!

I pre-ordered last week. I have a fear that they will be required when my kids start back to school and be difficult to find. I really hope I wasted $40.

I ordered a set. I work in the office of an Elementary school so if I have to wear a mask when we return to school they will be a hit with the students!

I ordered on Saturday. The Pixar ones for me and Marvel for DD. We have other homemade ones we have been using which are fine, but if we need to use them for school in the fall we figured we'd be prepared. I am an elementary special education teacher and the thought of having to teach with a mask on is pretty horrible. I figured these would be less scary for my students.

I ordered two Mickey sets and one of the “face” sets the first morning they were offered. They should be delivered mid June. I have some plain ones I made myself, but think these will be fun for both vacations and work.

My wife ordered last week. July delivery.

Ordered a set last week , coming late June.
My daughter ordered a day later and got a July delivery date.

I ordered last week and was not given a shipping estimate. I’m thinking by the time mine arrive Covid will have been eradicated from the earth. Lol.
Either that or they will no longer be required.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter