• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just quickly can someone confirm that we don't have to pay for parking?

Cmbar

DIS Veteran
Debating on getting a rental car and want to confirm that staying at at DVC resort using points means I will NOT have to pay any parking fees. Can someone please confirm this is the current policy. Can't find any confirmation using search feature. Thank you!

Correct. No parking fees for:

- Member staying at DVC resort on points
- Member staying at DVC resort on cash
- Member staying at non-DVC resort on points

Correct. No parking fees for:

- Member staying at DVC resort on points
- Member staying at DVC resort on cash
- Member staying at non-DVC resort on points
Is it cash stay booked through DVC or any DVC resort booked for cash, DVC or DRC?

I'm drawing a blank on the DRC abbreviation?
Disney Reservation Center. What they used to call Central Reservation Office (CRO). And I checked the member website and it appears any cash reservation at a DVC resort works.

Disney Reservation Center. What they used to call Central Reservation Office (CRO). And I checked the member website and it appears any cash reservation at a DVC resort works.

Ah yes. I just still use CRO. But then I prefer VWL over BRV so that's how it goes.

Yes, I believe it is any cash reservation at a DVC resort since dues have already paid for the parking lots. I'd think that if they didn't just credit it back against dues there could be some legal questions raised and the point of it was a quick easy way to add $$$'s to the hotel division bottom line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter