• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just received my 1/9 Wonder Docs--Who else is coming???

sap1227

DIS Veteran
I can not believe how quickly our packet got here!! Now, I am even more excited, and I did not think that was possible!

I know of a couple people who are going, but I thought it would be fun to see how many of us are going.

In our family, it will be me, DH, and DS (who will be 13 months old).

I think my aunt and her family (DH, DD 7, DS 2) and her hubands brother's family (DW and DS's 6 and 8) will also be coming along, but there plans are not certain.

Can not wait to see all of you on board, this will be our first Disney Cruise!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Christy

Hi all! myself, my husband and 6 yr old son will be on board- first time for us! we will be at the BCR for 4 days prior to the cruise! Crossing fingers for a warm and healthy trip! gpt our docs on 12/2! We are on deck 6 cat. 6.

Hi all! myself, my husband and 6 yr old son will be on board- first time for us! we will be at the BCR for 4 days prior to the cruise! Crossing fingers for a warm and healthy trip! gpt our docs on 12/2! We are on deck 6 cat. 6.

I'm sooooo happy!!! I just got my 1/9 Wonder docs this past Friday.
I already have it all filled out, so we are ready to go.

Donna

I am more than ready to go! I am about to start making my list of things we need to bring!! My husband said he does not want to hear any more about it until we finish (or even start) our Christmas Shopping. He knows me too well and knows I will spend all of my energy planing every detail of the cruise, and will have to start my Christmas Shopping on Christmas Eve. I can only focus on one thing at a time :D

Glad to see there will at least be a few of us on board!

LOL you sound like me.
I have so much Christmas shopping to do, yet I have most things ready for the cruise:0)

Donna

DH and I will be there too! can't wait. DKids are off to grandma's house,so it is going to be a real VACATION.and to make it even better DC upgraded us from cat 11 to cat 9.
I have my doc's my plane tickets hotel ressies for night befor (just incase it snows we are flying in day befor) and my christmas shopping is done. nothing to do now but wait, gee i wish i had more shopping to do to kill some time LOL.
We should all meet up on the cruise, any ideas where and when? staring at the calander -Julie

Just wanted to bump this back up to see if any one else is joining us on the 1/9 Wonder!
My family will be there (me, DH and 13 month old son)
My aunt and her family and her husbands brother and his family did end up booking so there will be at total of 11 of us in our group!

See you all on board!
Christy

I was just wondering if anyone else on the 1/19 cruise didn't get their documents yet, either. We booked a long time ago. Should I be worried?!?

All packed and ready to go!!!!!!!!! counting the days. I keep saying to my DH in 2weeks we will be in Nassau.I THINK I'M GOING TO POP!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

If I were you I would call to confirm the docs were sent! How did you book? I went through DU and got my docs in like 2 days!

Good Luck!

Jubury~ You are packed??? You are way ahead of me! But, you had your Christmas Shopping done early too! I finished on Christmas Eve at 3 PM :D

Thanks, I think I will call. I booked through Costco Travel. I'm not sure if they're open on weekends, so I'll probably call Monday. The thing is, we'll be in DW for the week before, so if they arrive during that week, they won't do me much good!

I'm so excited and all ready to go!!!
It's amazing how much you can pack for a 3 day cruise :)

:Pinkbounc Have a wonderful time :Pinkbounc

See you on board:jester:
Donna

We'll also be on the Wonder on 1/9/03 (Mom and sons--5 and 13 and Gramma and Grampa). Have been on the Magic before and loved it. Can hardly believe it's almost time to leave!

sap1227
i packed early i figure it's not like i will be wearing shorts anytime soon here in Massachusetts LOL, and DH gave me his credit card to buy some new things so when i got them i packed them. the bad thing is all i can do now is wait, and it has been a long wait!1 week from tomorrow im out of here, and if we get a snow storm we will drive down and i will fly back and DH will drive the car back(one uf us needs to be back to get the kids)i know it sounds kinda cruel to make him drive back alone but this is a last resort plan. i always need a plan B.
See You All Next Week!:)
julie aka=jubury:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

woooohooo the final countdown! just think when the wonder comes back into port we are all getting on, NOW DOESN'T THAT SOUND GREAT! and the weather man says no snow for wednesday so i know my flight will not be cancelled!
Anyone going to be at the castaway club cocktail party? if not anyone wanna have a DIS MEET? any sugestions where and when?.. very excited Jubury:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter