Just received PIN for Play, stay and dine. Anyone else?

jesusluvsu2005

Mouseketeer
In my email, I just received a unique offer code for the play, stay and dine for May and June. Anyone else? Currently on hold to check prices for a package using this code.
Amanda

Yes I did too! Hope you get a good deal. Do you know of any blackout dates or what resorts are available?

Play, Stay and Dine Getaway
Sample pricing is for a 2-night/3-day package for a family of four
Sample package price based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10–17) and 1 child (ages 3–9) for a 2-night/3-day Walt Disney Travel Company room, ticket and dining plan package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels!
Walt Disney Travel Company
CST# 1022229-50. See Important Details.
Important Details
  • The number of packages available at this rate is limited.
  • Tickets valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
  • Children ages 3-9 must choose from the children's menu if available.
  • Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at the time of package purchase.
  • Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
  • Offer excludes: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
edited to add: With this offer, you can enjoy a package that includes a standard room at select Disney Resort hotels, a minimum 2-day Magic Your Way® Ticket and a Disney dining plan! Book through May 31, 2016 for stays most nights from May 1–26 and May 30–June 28, 2016.

Last edited:
The availability for our choices (CBR, POR) were pretty slim pickings. I have flexible dates so I was able to rearrange and the CM was able to find me a 5 night package for CBR for May 12-17th for 2 adults and 2 kids (although they are all disney adults) for $3,298. That's a little over $1300 savings from what I get quoted on the website. So that sounds pretty good.

I just received my confirmation and instead of the play stay and dine, it's listed as free dining unique offer code?!

It says "Package(s): DISNEY'S CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT ‑ MAGIC YOUR WAY PACKAGE PLUS FREE DINING UNIQUE OFFER CODE"

What dates are included? I have received PINS for months now, none for our set holiday time. Now that I am ready to book something the only recent email I received was for RAK rates encouraging me to return in August...We want to book Aug 27-Sept. 02. Here is hoping they keep the cycle and send me a PIN again, because I would actually use that one!!n

** Edited, just pulled up the site and looks like even if I received it my date is not included. That darn August 25 deadline**

With this offer, you can enjoy a package that includes a standard room at select Disney Resort hotels, a minimum 2-day Magic Your Way® Ticket and a Disney dining plan! Book through May 31, 2016 for stays most nights from May 1–26 and May 30–June 28, 2016.

I just posted the dates for my code. I'm still curious why my actual booking says free dining instead but I've never booked the stay, play and dine so maybe it always says that?

We just got a different pin code in the mail yesterday. It came to my hubby who is not a Disney fan. He has received three separate pin codes over the last year or so, even though our last trip was in my name and I was the one to book it.

Instead of play, stay and dine my is the 30% room discount at select resorts. Then it states that if we add the Theme park ticket package including a minimum 6-day Magic Your Way ticket, we will get the Park Hopper option for FREE.

For stays most nights, May 30 through August 25 (sorry poster who needs a code for Aug. 30)

Must be booked by May 24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter