• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Returned from 10 night Vistana Village stay...

thanks baileybrad again......glad to hear they have a crib and not a packnplay for our 1 year old that is also coming along too....in addition to the teens. i am glad that you mentioned how secure you felt the screen porch was for the kids. i was wondering about that.
when we were in orlando in dec, we took a quick look around the resort and the rooms. we will request bldg 5 or 6 top floor if possible. we were very impressed with this resort and also got that great rate that you got......incredible price for the amenities.
btw.....you gave a great pool description a few answers back.

thanks
debbie

:) Thanks baileybrad! Hotelkingdom has Vistana Villages for 99.90/119.90 for 1/2 bedrooms per night plus 7th night free during our visit. I don't think we can go wrong. The girls will love to have their own room (and so will we). We love to explore on our off park days and do just as your family did and visit many on-site resorts anyway.

Once again, this site is making our trip planning so much easier. Thanks to all!

Jasper577,
It is a real easy trip to SuperWalmart. You turn right out of the complex onto International Drive. Go N for about 1 1/2 miles. Turn R onto Central Florida Parkway going about 3 miles until you come to John Young Parkway, Turn L onto JY Parkway going about 2 1/2 miles, SuperWalmart is on the right in a large strip mall, when you see the Denny's start looking for a turn in. There is a Publix on Central Florida Parkway that is on the way to SW. We just enjoy the selection and prices at SW. You also will see a McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, Pizza Hut and a KFC on or very near to CFP. Just pointing these out for information. They are all within about 2 to 3 miles of the resort.

As for buildings, I would be happy with 6, 7, 5, 3, or 4 in that order. 2 and 1 are a little TOO close to the pool and 9 and 10 are closer to I Drive. I could live with 8.

Hope this helps.

Hey Jasper577--Sandyneck here, only 39 days and counting! What have we started with your old thread? We won't be able to get a room at the VV so many people are flocking to stay there:p Looks like I may request Building 6, although a 2 minute walk to the pool seems like 2 hours to a 6&7 yr old, so I may reconsider. I thought you may have forgotten your promise to cook your wife breakfast, but I am glad to see you are making plans to feed her in advance!
You will hear from me when we get back.

Just wanted to jump in and wish you a great trip Sandyneck and can't wait for your post when you return!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter