• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just returned from HHI and it was great!!

rapisano

Mouseketeer
We just returned for HHI resort and I wanted to comment because I didn't see much in the way of info before we went. I wanted to let y'all now we had a great time. We were very impressed with the grounds and how peaceful it was it almost seemed like there wasn't any one there!! We had a 2 bedroom villa with 3 13 year olds a 3 year old my husband and my self and my in laws and we have a great amount of space. The place could use a bit of upgrading however we have a fun trip. My only complaint was the pool slide closed at 5pm and the life guards were there to kick you out right at 10pm and that was a issue. I hope they change that soon. The beach was so perfect and we loved when it was low tide because my 3 yr old had his own wading pool in the ocean. We had the opportunity to see some beautiful sea creatures. We saw a horse show crab, a snail, dolphins, hermit crabs, and a snow crab so need less to saw the kids thought that was cool. We were treated so perfect by the staff and the life guards. My nephew whom also had joined us was autistic and all the staff knew him by name and understood his need. We much appreciated them taking the extra time with him. The bikes on the way to the beach house was not safe for our family however because my 13yr olds were in vacation mode and didn't pay any attention to the cars so we decided that they were not able to ride there bikes back to beach ever again!!LOL(smart choice on mom and dad) Over all I wanted you to know it was the most relaxing beach vacation we have had in a very long time and we will be back again very soon!!!

Glad you had a great time. And thanks for the positive report.

My DH and I really enjoy HH also. It is the best place for relaxing. Love :love: :love: :love: the rocking chairs on the porch! My favorite thing.

Did you do any tours or day trips?

I am glad you had a great time. When you rode bikes to the beach, did you cross the highway or did you ride through the bike path under the highway.?

I was thinking about renting bikes, after 9 years of going twice a year I have never rented bikes. But if it is too busy even on the bike path then I might not.

we rode the bike path and it was still very scary. The cars were in the front of us and we had a hard time keeping the kids on the shoulder. We did rent our bikes for the entire stay and we did get our moneys worth. We just rode around the resort and the cove and that was it after my teens episode.
We hope have enjoy and rent the bikes I am sure you will be fine as long as you dont have care less teens!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter