Just returned from Spirit of America - Unconfirmed new trips for 2009

Texa

DIS Veteran
Hey all we just returned from a fabulous ABD Spirit of America trip. I will start a trip report shortly but wanted to let you guys know about some potential new (yet the word unconfirmed was highly stressed) trips that our travel guide was telling us about. Some of the new trips for 2009 could potentially be:

South Africa
Gallapagos (sp?) islands
California (yellowstone area)
New York/Boston
Sweden (ski trip)
Canada (ski trip - I think)

A few more I can't remember at the moment. I have to go pick up my dog and start the laundry but was so excited I wanted to share with my fellow ABDers.

Back Soon!

...wanted to let you guys know about some potential new (yet the word unconfirmed was highly stressed) trips that our travel guide was telling us about. Some of the new trips for 2009 could potentially be:

South Africa
Gallapagos (sp?) islands
California (yellowstone area)
New York/Boston
Sweden (ski trip)
Canada (ski trip - I think)
Cool! Thanks for the preview. I've heard there's supposed to be 9 new trips for 2009...

Also, I think you mean California (Yosemite area). :) Yellowstone is in Wyoming/Montana...

Yosemite is one of the most gorgeous places I've ever been (and I've been to some gorgeous places!) That would be a cool trip!

sayhello

Oops! You're right. I meant Yosemite. :goodvibes I haven't been to either one by I try to keep it straight with the Jellystone association ;)

Ohhhhhhhh the Galapagos. That is somewhere I have always wanted to go & I am sure with ABD it would be even more amazing!

Wow! Thanks for the info! Getting excited for next year's offerings.

I think the new schedule should come out this month (July). Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the list. I also heard a rumor about South Africa.

I talked to an ABD concierge yesterday. I found out that the early booking discount and the $500 Costco card are combinable. :thumbsup2 She let it slip that she already knows what the new trips are going to be! She says they're training on them now. Can't be much longer until they release the schedule. Waiting patiently at my computer until they do :surfweb:

Thanks for the list. I also heard a rumor about South Africa.

I talked to an ABD concierge yesterday. I found out that the early booking discount and the $500 Costco card are combinable. :thumbsup2 She let it slip that she already knows what the new trips are going to be! She says they're training on them now. Can't be much longer until they release the schedule. Waiting patiently at my computer until they do :surfweb:

What is the $500 Costco card?

If you are a member of Costco and phone the Costco Travel ABD number, you get a $500 Costco Cash card when you return from the trip. You only get one per reservation. I got mine in the mail yesterday.

I assume you have to book through Costco ABD - so it's too late once you return if you booked through ABD direct??? Thanks for this info - I'll remember it for next time!

Just got back from Rome & LaCosta Bella trip - great trip, great guides, HOT & HUMID!!!

Yes too late. I was too late in finding about the annual pass discount which is not combinable with the early booking discount, by the way.

I don't have the Costco Travel number on me, but if you go to costco.com and to travel, you can find the ABD trips and the phone number to call.

definitely need to look into Costco for booking. I hope an Alaskan tour is in the works!

Yes too late. I was too late in finding about the annual pass discount which is not combinable with the early booking discount, by the way.

I don't have the Costco Travel number on me, but if you go to costco.com and to travel, you can find the ABD trips and the phone number to call.

What is the annual pass discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter