DSC00242.jpg
hotobucket.com/albums/b121/grumpy-1/DSC00255.jpg[/IMG]
DSC00161.jpg
DSC00235.jpg
DSC00307.jpg
DSC00219.jpg
DSC00240.jpg
DSC00341.jpg

I have a question for you, if you don't mind me asking. Did you have ABD help you with your airfare to and from Italy or did you purchase that yourself? If you did have ABD do it, about how much money did you save having ABD do it as opposed to buying them yourself?

Reason I ask is because we're thinking about doing this one in 2009, however the airfare is just way too expensive from what we've looked at.

Any info you could give me would be wonderful, thanks in advance.:thumbsup2

I have a question for you, if you don't mind me asking. Did you have ABD help you with your airfare to and from Italy or did you purchase that yourself? If you did have ABD do it, about how much money did you save having ABD do it as opposed to buying them yourself?

Reason I ask is because we're thinking about doing this one in 2009, however the airfare is just way too expensive from what we've looked at.

Any info you could give me would be wonderful, thanks in advance.:thumbsup2

If you book your air through AbD, you're getting exactly the same price as you'd get doing it yourself. AbD doesn't yet contract air with any of the airlines for the tours and is looking at the same current rate that we're looking at.

I still like booking my air through AbD -- in the off chance that the trip is canceled, it's much easier to be reimbursed as AbD will refund the entire amount. If you book your own air, you would still get reimbursement but it's just a bit more of a pain in the neck. You'd have to do the cancellation yourself and submit receipts for the cost.

Hope this helps!

Dotti

Incredible pictures, makes me think we need to use our banked points for this trip! I love Italy.

I hope you have a lot of points banked. It will take a lot for one of these trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter