• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Returned GAC and Connecting Rooms

faeflora

<font color=blue>Meredith College Class of '06<br>
Hi all,
We just got back from WDW and it was a great vacation. I explained my needs to Guest Relations inside the park at the Animal Kingdom and they issued me a GAC. I explained the Anxiety Disorder needs such as wait in quiet space and that I had a sun allergy. They were wonderful and very helpful.
We also stayed at PoP Century, we did get connecting rooms with my mom and we found this to be wonderful.
All around it was a great vacation, there were some problems using Handheld Captioning but that was about it.
I did get suprised by my hubby who told me we are upgrading to the Polynesian for our Dec 2006 trip to celebrate my college graduation.
The crowds were not as bad as I thought they would be and we did use FP where available. We also found the EMH morning hours helped us get through the popular rides at the MK and then we took breaks in the afternoon. We used a ECV for Animal Kingdom and I loved it. We are going to arrange purchasing it this week for college use.
Any questions I will be happy to answer! :Pinkbounc

Thanks for posting- I'm glad you had such a good trip...and good luck with your ECV purchase. Having easier mobility makes a big difference in the quality of life ( even for someone not "confined" to a chair). Kathy

faeflora said:
We used a ECV for Animal Kingdom and I loved it. We are going to arrange purchasing it this week for college use.
Any questions I will be happy to answer! :Pinkbounc
If you liked the big, slow, heavy ECVs at AK, you will absolutely love your own. ;)

glad to hear you had a good trip.

Thank you for taking the time to post about your trip. Glad to read everything worked out well for you.

What kind of problems did you have with the handheld captioning? Hope you let guest services know.

Talking Hands said:
What kind of problems did you have with the handheld captioning? Hope you let guest services know.

::yes::

Thanks in advance for your info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter