Just saw Transamerica!

micknpluto

DIS Veteran
It was really good. I know Its late in the game for this movie but I thought i had better go see it, trying to get ready for Oscar this Sunday :)

Felicity is AWESOME!! I actually went to the movies by myself.. No one, including my g/f wanted to see it...Im glad I did.

Anyway, I loved the movie. I think its a positive thing how they are making movies like Transamerica and Brokeback these days.. Hopefully they will shed some light on the world.

:thumbsup2

I want to see this I am glad to hear it is good. My girl and I went and saw a movie called Imagine Me And You. It has Piper Perabo in it and it is a lesbian love story. It was very good and I recommend it. The sad thing is that I had never heard of it and my girlfriend had found a preview online. I don't know whay they don't have any previews? :confused3

Glad to hear the good review of Transamerica. We're going to see it tomorrow (also in prep for the Oscars). We've crammed in Brokeback, Walk the Line, and Crash in the last couple of weekends. Still want to see Capote, The Constant Gardener, and Good Night and Good Luck, but I think we'll probably run out of time :)

Glad to see another good review for it. My mother saw it and has raved about it. Im looking forward to seeing it soon. Hopefully the sweetpea will have an activity that gives me time to sneak out and see it before its gone. I saw Felicity on Oprah (i tivo'd it so I saw it last night) and after seeing her I am really really looking forward to it. It looks like a great movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter