Just say whatever you need to...

Just meet a local arthur I was informed they get more money for having their book read in that then purchasing the book on kindle unlimited it per page read vs the purchase of the book

You know, I like all the question posts. And the song posts. I like this board the way it is...I feel like we're the bad kids shooting the breeze in DIS Detention.

And now that some of us know you have a Jukebox in your basement, we can dance in our DIS detention. And yes I just watched Breakfast Club for the umpteenth time a few weeks ago. :teeth:

And now that some of us know you have a Jukebox in your basement, we can dance in our DIS detention. And yes I just watched Breakfast Club for the umpteenth time a few weeks ago. :teeth:

We also have a full bar and a billiards table. All of us bad kids can really party and get even more delinquent by drinking and shooting pool.

We live in a senior independent living facility and we've been under quarantine since last March. No leaving the facility except for medical appointments, no visitors except for medical personnel (P/T and O/T therapists), our meals were delivered to our apartments, .the activities scheduled by the staff were cancelled...all in all a miserable year.

We were among the first to get the vaccine, and our two week quarantine after the second shot ended yesterday. We were on our way to meet with our daughter for our now-allowed 45-minute outdoor visit we heard this "ahem ahem" behind us. We turned around, and there was our daughter! The residents are now allowed visitors to our apartments and we're allowed to leave the premises for whatever reason we want - we can go to the grocery store, the hairdresser, out to eat, Disney Springs - heck, we could even go to Disney World if we wanted to! We just have to have our temperatures taken and fill out a short questionnaire about who we saw when we were out. A small price to pay!

We're happy campers!

crudens....holy cow, had myfirst burger in the middle of nowhere arizonia desert . London bridge not made of concrete use to be the tourist draw, now thtose great burgers

I feel beautiful today. I enjoy in the routine of today. Really excited about the upcoming "Raya and the last Dragon". I know I'm in for something unforgetable! I had a quiet day, I had peace of mind - and it feels so, so good. Really, it's so valuable. Kids were playing outside basketball. I enjoy hearing the sound of the ball and the local traffic. Oscar and Coco are next to me, giving each other' bath. Husband's gonna be here soon too. Going to watch "Two and a half men" and go to bed.

Just a casual thread where we can share our thoughts, no matter how random it is... :) Please share whatever you'd like to.
As for me, I just signed up for a course of French language. I want to read my favorite classics in the original language they are written in.
So, yeah, that's the tagline in my diary for today.
Thoughts?
I'm using Babbel to try to learn French right now as well. It ain't as easy as I was hoping lol.

I hate using a dish rag to clean the pictures of white cats that were gifted to me. Art just isn't my thing no matter how many times it tries to enter my life.

People who answer comments with sarcasm amuse me. They make no points and prove nothing except that they are sarcastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter