Just the two of us - Live

wayneg

Will do my best to keep this live Joh :rotfl2:

Leave tomorrow morning on our long journey, 8am from Manchester airport across to Dublin leave there at 11:30am to Boston, then our last leg at 4:20pm to Tampa. All being well get to our hotel around 9pm, a while since we did 2 stops but can't be helped this time.

Staying at the Extended Stay America again, same hotel as August, can't go wrong at £30/nt, love the full size american fridge with ice maker, perfect for my vodka:rotfl2:

Printed a few coupons off, BOGOF at Sweet Tomatoes, $10 off Tony Romas, $5 off Logans, plus more.

Hopefully post along the way if I can get WiFi somewhere.:goodvibes

Have a great time.

Food coupons seem to be coming thick and fast at the moment.

Did you see Hash house a go go on Groupon?

Did you see Hash house a go go on Groupon?

Yes but ate there in August, not somewhere we will be rushing back to. Huge portions but zero flavour, probably worst meal we had last trip. Plus the Groupon was only for breakfast(rarely eat) or lunch(couldn't eat $30 value at that time of day)

Have a fab time! Don't envy the journey getting there though!
Once did 2 stops due to ashcloud which included 6 hours in Paris, not ideal but sleep most of way, the one in paris I slept on the airport floor for a few hours:rotfl2:
30 mins to leaving :goodvibes

Have a great time Wayne - I actually look forward to DH and I being able to travel 'just the two of us'.... kids are 15 & 13 now so not too long!

Have a great time! I'll be following along enviously ;)

By the way, are the flights loads cheaper this way? I know they cost less, but am weighing up how much less vs the hassle.

Hope your journey goes well. I'll be 'with you' from my armchair ;)

Sundancer UK said:
Have a great time! I'll be following along enviously ;)

By the way, are the flights loads cheaper this way? I know they cost less, but am weighing up how much less vs the hassle.

This trip was supposed to be visiting DS in New Hampshire at Uni, long story but he is back at Lancaster Uni, Aer Lingus wanted too much to alter so we are still flying to Boston then we have booked internal flights to Florida.
In August we just did one stop in Dublin cost is 650pp, saved us over 200pp compared to direct.

Now in Dublin, just had full Irish breakfast that was delicious. On to immigration now.

wayneg said:
Now in Dublin, just had full Irish breakfast that was delicious. On to immigration now.

No we won't, can't do preclearance for Boston, thankfully saw the sign before standing in line.

Have a safe trip Wayne and Karen

Hopefully you get some sleep on the flights to bide the time :) While indirect with the right connections can be pretty similar travel time to a direct, the two stop option is in a category of it's own IMO. Fingers crossed everything goes without a hitch and on time :)

No we won't, can't do preclearance for Boston, thankfully saw the sign before standing in line.

I didn't know that it depended on your destination airport! Just learned something new

Have a great trip:goodvibes
I may not be able to follow all of it though as I will be there myself in a few days:cool1:

Hope the flights are going quickly :goodvibes Looking forward to reading more :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter