Just Twiddling My Thumbs Waiting for Star Wars Nite Tix

Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite​

Select Nights in April and May
Save the date! Join us for the ultimate Star Wars extravaganza at an after-hours party packed with galactic fun. Enjoy Character sightings, event-themed menu selections and exciting entertainment—including a lightsaber instructional and the Fleet of Fandom Cavalcade, a celebration that invites Guests dressed in Star Wars costumes to join in a march down Main Street, U.S.A.! Plus, discover special Star Wars-themed photo opportunities, merchandise and more! This event takes place on 8 separate nights at Disneyland Park: April 16, 18, 23, 25 and 30, and May 2, 7 and 9, 2024. Purchase of a separate event admission ticket is required to attend.
Tickets are not on sale yet. Magic Key holders will have the opportunity to purchase from a select amount of pre-sale tickets beginning February 20, 2024, for Inspire Key holders, and February 21, 2024, for Inspire, Believe, Enchant and Imagine Key holders—before tickets are available to the general public on February 23, 2024.
Where did you find this? I'm still not seeing it on the website or blog?

Still no prices for specific nights, they torture me;) The email notification is an interesting development.

Good luck to everyone who is trying for tickets next week!

I will just be here moping because I'm not a local and Tuesdays/Thursdays are impossible for me to do. (Especially this year as I have no vacation time to use for Disney trips!)

Someday I'll go to a Star Wars Nite. Someday!

Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite​

Select Nights in April and May
Save the date! Join us for the ultimate Star Wars extravaganza at an after-hours party packed with galactic fun. Enjoy Character sightings, event-themed menu selections and exciting entertainment—including a lightsaber instructional and the Fleet of Fandom Cavalcade, a celebration that invites Guests dressed in Star Wars costumes to join in a march down Main Street, U.S.A.! Plus, discover special Star Wars-themed photo opportunities, merchandise and more! This event takes place on 8 separate nights at Disneyland Park: April 16, 18, 23, 25 and 30, and May 2, 7 and 9, 2024. Purchase of a separate event admission ticket is required to attend.
Tickets are not on sale yet. Magic Key holders will have the opportunity to purchase from a select amount of pre-sale tickets beginning February 20, 2024, for Inspire Key holders, and February 21, 2024, for Inspire, Believe, Enchant and Imagine Key holders—before tickets are available to the general public on February 23, 2024.
Thanks for the update!

Had to change my massage appointment from Wednesday to Thursday as I’ll be sitting on computer all morning…gonna need the massage after that! Can’t wait!

I can't buy until they go on sale to the general public and need them for the last night (5/9), which I suspect is going to be hard. I know Disney doesn't allow people to mark them up, but are people able to transfer them if they can't use them and are only paid face value? I am in an unusual situation where I am trying to help my daughter take a trip following a serious battle with cancer and I am starting to worry I won't be able to get the tickets. I am just wondering if there will be any possibility of buying them on the open market if I am successful, or if isn't even possible to transfer them.

I can't buy until they go on sale to the general public and need them for the last night (5/9), which I suspect is going to be hard. I know Disney doesn't allow people to mark them up, but are people able to transfer them if they can't use them and are only paid face value? I am in an unusual situation where I am trying to help my daughter take a trip following a serious battle with cancer and I am starting to worry I won't be able to get the tickets. I am just wondering if there will be any possibility of buying them on the open market if I am successful, or if isn't even possible to transfer them.
IMG_3338.jpeg
This is what the fine print is. Whether people follow that is a different story, but if I remember correctly they really cracked down on Oogie Boogie ticket resale this past fall. I don’t think there’s a way to transfer actual tickets (like how Ticketmaster does it for example) so you’d also be at the mercy of the seller being honest and not selling the same barcode several times.

I would be online as early as possible (I got in the queue at I think 8:44 this morning), on as many devices as possible, and cross your fingers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter