• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just watched the sailaway!!!

momof2minnies

DIS Veteran
We are having a blizzard here in Mass and it was still light out and sunny as I watched the Fantasy move out-it was so cool.

The close ups of everybody waving was awesome!! You could hear the music too.

Linda

I watched also!, From my balcony in Cocoa Beach. Can still see it on the horizon - a beautiful evening here.

I missed it today, but love to watch the sailaways when I can. Gets me really excited (as if I needed anything to do that) about sailing in October 2013.

I watched it today too! 14 more days and we'll be sailing away- cannot wait!!!!

bitlerzx4 said:
my cruise is so far away yet I check the cameras, started buying things... ugh!

I have a big box started too. Whenever I think of something or find something fun for the trip, it gets thrown in the box! :)

We are having a blizzard here in Mass and it was still light out and sunny as I watched the Fantasy move out-it was so cool.

The close ups of everybody waving was awesome!! You could hear the music too.

Linda

I love it, anyone else curious and does not know, check out the Port canaveral webcam, portcanaveralwebcam.org I think that is the link, if not google it. The dream usually departs on Thursday and Sundays, not sure of the Fantasy, i think on saturdays?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter